10 - I Want To Be With Him

Ginny felt a curious sensation, as though she were falling down and down, but then floating back up. She supposed that that was her dying, and she couldn't help but feel happy about it. Though she had left Ron and Hermione behind, but she was sure that they would see her soon, she didn't know why, but she did.

Meanwhile, Dumbledore was debating with himself. Again. How would he tell Miss Weasley that Harry wasn't here, but somewhere else? And should he tell her that she was allowed to go with Harry as well? Granted, Harry did want his friends with him, and Harry deserved that one wish. Yes, he sure did. Dumbledore made up his mind. Harry deserved happiness, and that was what he was going to get.

Ginny decided that the first person she should speak to should be a person she could trust who wasn't Harry. Yes, she missed him, but she knew that Harry would blame himself for her death. So Ginny decided on the next best person : Professor Dumbledore.

Dumbledore felt a pull by his navel, and knew that Ginny wanted him. With a sigh, he conceded to the pull, and felt a sensation not unlike a Portkey. He saw flaming red hair and immediately knew that this must be Ginny. "Ginerva Weasley?..." Dumbledore questioned, after all, you can never be too careful. He had, many times, seen someone who had died being polyjuiced as somebody else. Yes, it could happen.

"Professor Dumbledore!" Ginny gasped. Dumbledore nodded his head, before asking, "My dear girl, why do you want me this fine day?" Ginny looked at him in disbelief, before realising that Dumbledore may not be up to status. So she decided to tell him in the quickest way possible.

"Well, Professor, Voldemort took over Hogwarts, Ron, Hermione and I left Hogwarts for good, I took Pettigrew away, I think Hermione did Crabbe and Goyle and Ron definitely would have gone after Malfoy. He still hasn't forgiven Malfoy for going over to the dark side after Harry helped him get away from the fire thing in the Room Of Requirement. He was also annoyed at Crabbe because he didn't manage to die in there, but it was obvious that Hermione was going to go after those two and it was quite lucky she did, because she probably used some ingenious way, when Ron would have just barged in, stunned them and left. I got hit by 'Sectumsempra', sir, and I died of blood loss, that's why I'm here." Ginny supposed that she had gone off track a bit, but it was better than her first idea of saying, "Pettigrew killed me by casting 'Sectumsempra' at me, sir." because Dumbledore probably wanted to know what was going on in the world.

Dumbledore chuckled a little, before he told Ginny - well, find out by reading the next line or two. "Very informative, thank you Miss Weasley. I suppose you want to know where Harry is," at her eager nod, he continued, "I asked him whether he would want to go to a different world, a world where he was loved. He agreed, but I thought that he would be happier if he could see his friends, who he considered family, again."

"Could I - could I go there with him, sir?" Ginny asked curiously. At Dumbledore's nod, Ginny grinned, she was finally going to see Harry again! Dumbledore quickly added (before she got too caughr up by her happy dance), "You could go now, if you would like?" at Ginny's nod, Dumbledore smiled, and sent her to Harry.

It's a little short, isn't it? Well, it's better than the first few chapters anyway. I'm looking forward to turning the age tables on Harry though *smirks evily*. Oops, I gave you too much information, better start writing the next chapter so you guys won't be disappointed! As always, suggestions are welcome, I will try and include them in this story. Bye!

- WriteCrazily