20 - All Together At Last

Harry grinned. It had been a week since he had last seen the Weasleys and Ron had sent him a letter, saying that he and Hermione were there and that they wanted to get to know him more, because they didn't know the hyperactive three year old yet.

A few days after that, Harry had finally gotten enough courage to go up to Lily and ask her if they could go back to the Weasleys soon.

She said yes, but she'd have to owl Mrs. Weasley first, but she'd be able to do that in five minutes. So she did and Mrs. Weasley said that they could come right over!

She also added that Hermione was there, if Harry wanted to see her again. Harry nodded excitedly when Lily told him this, so that ended up with them going to the Weasleys for the day!

As soon as he got there, Harry rushed up to Ron's room, knowing that he, Ginny and Hermione were most likely in there together, talking about how strange this life was.

He knocked cautiously on the door, not knowing if it was early enough in the morning for Ron to be annoyed by loud noises or not.

"Come in!" he heard after a couple of seconds, so he walked into the room. It was strange seeing Ron, Hermione and Ginny all crowded around Ron's bed like that, but Harry just assumed that it was in case someone came to the top of the stairs and overheard them.

"Harry!" Ron and Hermione exclaimed. They ran over to him and gave him a massive hug, having missed him in the other world.

"Won. 'Mione," he breathed, still unable to believe that it was them, from his world. "Missed 'ou," he whispered, hugging them harder than before.

Ginny looked on, unsure if she was allowed to join in or not. It was definitely her child side of her, her usual side would have just ran and joined in the hug.

Harry gestured for her to join in and she gladly accepted. They enjoyed the group hug for a couple more minutes longer, then went back on the bed to discuss things about this time.

Harry had four families in his life. Lives, if you wanted to be professional.

His first family was with his parents, when he was just a year old. Before Halloween, when everything was perfect.

He called that family, 'A Normal Family'.

His second family was at Hogwarts, with Ron, Hermione, Fred, George and Ginny. When he first experienced how a true family should act towards one another.

He called that family, his 'First Taste Of Family Love' family.

His third family was with Sirius and Remus. When he had met them in third year, then seeing them again in fifth. He felt that they were a big part of his life, even if Sirius was only there for two and Remus for four.

That family he named 'The Wolf, Dog And Cub' family.

His last family was the one he was occupying now. Mummy, Daddy, Peter, Daniel, Rose, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, the rest of the Weasleys, everyone.

He called that family 'His Family To Remember'.

And that's the end! I don't know whether I should do a sequel or not, you tell me! And thank your if you've been here from the start, from when I've been uploading frequently to struggling. Thank you if you've read this book, I hope you enjoyed it! Also, this is the first ever book I've finished on wattpad! Congrats to me! Anyway, see ya!

- WriteCrazily