19 - Together Even In Death

Ron and Hermione smiled weakly at one another. It was the last chance - their last chance - that they had to be able to defeat Voldemort.

Most of the Death Eaters had gone to Azkaban. Yes, they'd be able to get out easily, but it'd take them a day or so to get to where the Dark Lord was. So, in that sense, Ron and Hermione were fine.

The only remaining Death Eaters were Lucius Malfoy and Bellatrix Lestrange. Two Death Eaters that Ron and Hermione has battled countless times, usually winning the battles.

Ron quickly tried to disarm them and Hermione used 'Petrificus Totalus' at the same time, so that if they blocked one, the other would hit.

But Ron and Hermione were both feeling very weak. Voldemort was too, but he didn't show his as much as he recently turned eighteen year olds.

Ron sent one last 'Expelliarmus' toward the dark wizard. Said wizard blocked it and sent the killing curse towards Hermione, knowing that the 'blood traitor' would take the spell to save the 'mudblood'.

And so it happened. Hermione sent one well-placed, powerful 'Petrificus Totalus' towards Voldemort, the spell full of anger at the man (but could he really be called that anymore?) killing her loved one.

At the same time, Riddle cast the killing curse again, hitting the young woman just after her spell hit him. And that night, it was proclaimed all over the world that the Dark Lord Voldemort was taking down by the one thing that he detested. Love.

And Ron and Hermione were finally at peace, knowing that they were finally to see their best friend and sister/surrogate sister.

A short one, I know. But Ron and  Hermione had to die! And why not by letting them killed Moldyshorts, or whatever his name is. No, not the end yet, soon though! See ya!I've GOT to fall asleep!!

- WriteCrazily