16 - Pranks And Jokes

Harry grinned. Life was awesome! At the moment, he was lying down on the grass outside, being watched by Fred, George and Ron. He lay there, thinking about his old world and how different it was here than it was there.

For one, he was a three year old when he should be a seventeen year old guy, the Boy-Who-Lived-To-Defeat-Voldemort. Here he was just the adorable three year old who managed to defeat old Moldyshorts and was loved by everyone.

Also, he had parents and siblings, who wouldn't hesitate to give their lives for him. Not that Harry would let them. They were too precious to him to possibly let them go again. They were merely acquaintances, who knew each other, but at the same time, they didn't.

As well as the fact that Ron was fifteen, when he should be the same age as Harry. Oh, also Ginny was a year older than him. He wouldn't be able to get used to that quickly.

Overall, practically everything was different, yet the same. It was rather hard for Harry to wrap his head around, if he was honest.

-HP-DragonsRule-HP-DragonsRule-

At last! It was time for dinner and - Harry was certain - time for a well-planned prank, created by yours truly (the Potter and Weasley twins). He couldn't wait!

He sat down on his booster chair (he was still quite small, miniature, in fact, compared to everyone else) and smiled brightly at everyone who looked at him, certain that it was going to be a fantastic prank.

Everyone smiled back at Harry, glad that he was happy. Of course, they didn't know why he was happy. Fred and George had an idea why, but no one else did.

Fred and George still didn't understand how Harry knew what they were going to do.

They smirked. It was time. They sat down, ready for the prank to begin.

And it did.

No one suspected a thing.

People started eating their food. Other than Harry. He suspected that the twins put something in the food. He was right.

Everyone's skin (other than Harry, Fred and George) turned neon yellow. Their hair went purple and their clothes went blue.

Harry stifled a laugh. That was the best dinner he had ever had!

Okay, rubbish chapter. But I'm back! I'm back from holiday and I've literally been dancing around my room happily. Well, hope you enjoy the chapters! See ya!

- WriteCrazily