15 - Questions

Harry had questions. In fact, he was full of them! He wanted to ask Ron, Fred and George loads of them. Like how life was at Hogwarts, what friends Ron had, if Fred and George were still troublemakers. Harry started walking (falling along the way) toward them. Lily saw and quickly said something to Fred, George and Ron.

"Harry is a bit different. He doesn't really remember things, so just answer any question that he has," mumbled Lily. Fred and George nodded whilst Ron had an understanding look in his face.

"Won!" Harry squealed. Ron smiled and motioned for Harry to give him a hug. Harry gladly did, enjoying the feel of his best friend - in his old world, he harshly reminded himself.

"You alright, Harry?" Ron asked. Harry nodded, then ran over to Fred and George. He gave them a massive hug, then looked at them with a questioning look on his face. Ron, Fred and George mentally prepared themselves for the onslaught of questions they were used to from Harry.

"F'ed? Ge - Ge," Harry frowned. He couldn't say George's name in this world. He crinkled his eyebrows, trying to think of a way to say it. "Harry? Why don't you try Georgie," George offered. Harry nodded and smiled.

"F'ed, Georgie, Won, I gotsa ask somefin'," Harry started. Ron nodded, silently saying to continue on. "Won, what you f'iends called?" he asked curiously, wondering if Ron was friends with Hermione. Ron thought for a second, then answered with, "Well, there's this one girl called Hermione Granger. She's really nice, clever too, always manages to make me study. She's coming over soon, actually. There's also someone called Neville Longbottom. He's quite clumsy, but an agreeable guy, funny as well."

Fred and George raised their eyebrows suggestively at Ron when he mentioned Hermione. He went red, not answering their silent question. Harry giggled when Ron went red, before asking Fred and George a question. "F'ed, Georgie, I gotsa give 'ou a q'estion too! Are 'ou nau - nau - notty at school?" he asked cutely. Fred and George glanced at each other before saying (alternating, of course), "Why, yes, Harry. We are very 'notty' at school. We play pranks, the best!"

Harry giggled, glad to know that some things were the same as his world.

So, once again, I've come with an announcement. I wanted to tell you that in eight days I will be going on holiday. I have no idea if it will have Internet there, so that's why I'm telling you in advance. Also, I will be trying to write the chapters there, so when I come back you may see - I dunno - about seven notifications? Yeah, just telling you in advance. I'll be writing these exact words on my other stories as well.

- WriteCrazily