Chapter five

It became even darker than yesterday. I'm getting worried. I need to do something.

"Astell! Get the orphans to my house now! It's not safe here!" I shouted.

"Why?" Asked Astell.

An explosion was heard outside.

"Oh no."

I need to get the orphans out of here.

"Children! Get out of here now! Jekyll, go to the only hollow tree and stay there! It's the only safest place I can think of!" I shouted.

"I'm surprised you care so much. You should be lucky that they're alive, Mckarr." Said Astell.

"Astell?"

Before I knew it, Astell's appearance began to mold and reform into a male body. Her skin grew dark and her eyes changed from sapphire blue to jade green. Her voice grew deeper than it was.

"You- oh God. You can't be.... Him." I began to say.

It was him.

The prince of shadow wielders was right in front of me. I couldn't believe it.

"Why are you here?!"

"You know good and well why I'm here, Mckarr. Astell is in my kingdom and she may still be unconscious. If you don't want her to die, you will surrender to me." He said.

I had to think. If I didn't do as he said, he'd kill Astell. But if I follows his orders, Astell would be fine.

"Ok. I'll come with you." I said.

He smirked.

"That was easy, wasn't it?" He said maliciously.

He then dropped a can on the floor. It began to spray sleeping gas.

It all went black then.