Chapter 1

*Hello, this story might not be awesome but it's a start so please share positive comments and I really hope you like this story. If you have any questions leave them in the comments and I will try my best to respond. Also If you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments and I will try to answer And that's all...Thx

"Hunter, honey wake up. " I hear my mom say as I ignore her and continue to sleep. "Come on honey it's you first day of school!" Yay I think in my head. My first day of junior year sooooo exciting. "Ok ok mom I'm up I'm up!"

Uhhh first day of school got to hate it. I get out of bed and walk over to my bathroom. And for a good 5 minutes I just looked in the mirror at my self. I looked at my long brown hair and my crystal blue eyes kind of a rare combination for werewolf's. But then again I was also a Snow White wolf which was extremely rare.

Most wolfs are brown, grey, blonde,and even red or somewhere in between or a mix of those. The only colors that were rare was white and black and that is because that was the colors of the Wolf King and Queen. And I was a white wolf with blue eyes. But I was no queen I mean come on me a queen. I also looked at my skin which I worked so hard to make clear and my white teeth. I had worked so hard on everything wanting to look my absolute best including my body.

I finally decided I need to get in the shower. "It's just me myself and I solo ride until I die cause I got me for life" I sing as I take a very nice long shower. After I get out I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and curled my hair in lose curls. I then did my makeup a little mascara, eyeliner, and concealer. I then finished it off with some lip balm. I don't wear a lot of makeup because I think I look good with out it and I want to keep my clear skin.

After that I finally got dress. That day I wore some flowers shorts that where kind of lose with a black crop top with a beige cardigan with a long gold necklace with some black sandals. That's one thing I love about California is that my dress code is like non existent. I went down stairs ate breakfast and then I grabbed my keys and off to school.

I got to school 10 minutes later and found my schedule and went to my first class. I was a very social person but when it came to school I actually paid attention and did my work. "Hey princess how was you summer. " I hear from behind me. I turned around to see non other than Mason the schools player. " Go away mason","and why would I do that" he said. " Because I said so" I retorted. Mason was the schools bad boy and player. He had a different girl every week and if you saw him at a party which oh you would you would see him with a different girl every 20 minutes. He had dated about every single girl and got with them.

He didn't care who he dated. He dated preps, nerds, goths, athletes. He didn't care if you where popular or not. I am the only girl he has never gotten with. And maybe freshmen year I would have but then he messed up. See our high school gets its students from 6 different middle schools so not everybody knows everybody.

I met Mason my first day here he was really cute and super nice. And me not have gone to his middle school did not know about his player ways. So we started out friends then we got closer and closer until we started dating. I was his longest relationship, we dated for 5 months until we broke up.

It all happened at a party we were having fun and I had to go to the bathroom. I thought I haven't seen him in a while so it won't hurt he's probably talking with friends. While I was washing my hands I heard the bedroom door open so I slowly peeked my head out into the bathroom and saw a couple on the bed doing some stuff. So I hurried up grabbed my phone and started tiptoeing out of the room and every thing was going good until I caught a glimpse of the boy. My heart dropped as I watched mason and the head cheerleader make out. I guess he sensed someone because he looked up at me dead in the eye as I started to cry. I ran out the door and I heard him call my name but I ran until I was at the woods and I switched to my wolf and ran. I ran like my life depended on it.

Anyway that was why he never got me but the reason I'm still single is because..

1. Because every good looking guy is a jerk
2. Every nice guy isn't good looking.
3. Every nice and good looking guy is taken.
4. Every nice, good looking, single guy is a cheater.
5. Every nice, good looking, single , non-cheater is gay.
6. Every nice, good looking, single, non-cheater, and straight guy doesn't have any interest in me.
Because every guy like number 6 doesn't exist in my high school.
Those are the 6 reasons I am still single at 17. Those and I mean I'm not really looking either oh well. But I mean I don't need a boyfriend because I have my family and best friend

"OMG hunter!!!" I hear a very familiar voice scream from behind me. Speak of the devil I think as I turn around and as I expected my best friend Lillie jumped on me. "Hello to you to" I laugh as she gets off me. Lillie was the definition of gorgeous. She had long beautiful blonde hair with bright blue eyes. She was about 5,5  two inches shorter than me and she has perfectly straight white teeth.

People at school call us the queens because they say we are so beautiful and because only the royal family has blue eyes and white wolfs. But we might both be white wolfs but we are far from royalty. I mean have you seen the way we act defiantly not queen material. " I have missed you so much" " I know right!!" "I haven't seen you in so long" " OMG I know right the last time I saw you was like yesterday" I exclaimed. We both laugh at this because come on it's my best friend of course I saw her like every day over summer break.

"Ok girl so we have to go shopping after school." She says while texting away. "Why?" I ask. "Don't you remember the alpha is throwing a big party tonight and a bunch of packs are coming" she responds in a duh tone. " Oh that's right ok" " And you have to look good" "Why!!!" "Because what if you find your mate" she screams at me. "Uhhhh fine" I say giving in.

     The rest of the school day was a blur. I was just going with the flow for the first day. After the final bell rang I went outside to my car and waited for Lillie to get in so we could go shopping. "Hey are you ready" she said as she jumped in the car. "Yea I guess" " Hey don't seem so down it's just a party." She said. "Whatever" I sigh. I just really don't want to go because I have this feeling like something big is going to happen tonight. " Don't worry I have a good feeling about tonight."" Uh I hope you right". I say as we pull out of the parking lot.

Please don't copy ©

Hope you like it. Bye*👋

Vote

Comment

Follow 4 Follow