Chapter 6

So I have been staying here for about 4 months and I love it. This morning I woke up and Hayden was gone and Sam was in his space. Sam had gotten big I think he was 8 months now and he looked it. He sleep
In the bed whenever Hayden works late nights. I rolled back over and closed my eyes. Then I heard the bedroom door open and I smelled Hayden's walk in. "Sam off" was all he said and I felt Sam jump of the bed and probably get in his own. " Hunter get up" he said gently nudging me. "Noooooo I don't wanna." I said but it probably did not sound like that because my head was in my pillow. It probably sounded more like Nosjwuwhwbwnwansisnnsienenns.

     I ended up getting up and taking a shower. I had enrolled in school her so I had to go to school today because it was Wednesday. It was December but we where in California so it wasn't that cold it might be 64 out today. After I took my shower and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I did my makeup and hair so now on to the outfit. I put on a black skirt with a white crop tank top. I finished it with a blackish grayish cardigan with black combat boots and a silver necklace.

     I drove to school and started with my day. I could not wait until school was over so I could see my baby Sam. School went by like it always does. 1st block wash English, 2nd was human geography,3rd geometry, lunch 4th chemistry and lastly 5th which was culinary. But thank god I could leave for lunch. Today I decided to go to Panera. I got a half of a Caesar salad with a small Mac and cheese with a large Agave lemonade. That's one thing I love about this school is that I can eat lunch off campus and I do every single day.

     When I got home Sam was there to greet me like always. I walked up stairs to the room and was about to change when I decided that I needed a girls day. I called Cayden and asked if she wanted to go shopping she of course said yes. I started to get my purse together when I heard the front door open and heard Hayden come in the bedroom. "Hey babe where are you going" he asked as he changed into sweatpants. "To the mall i will be back soon" I say then kiss him on the lips and left the room.

     I went to pick up Cayden but she wasn't responding to my text so I went in to get her. When I walked in I heard someone shouting. When I got to Cayden's room it was obvious it was coming from there." Ok you know what I'm done" I hear Cayden scream as she stormed out of the room. Cayden had started dating this human guy about 5 months ago and everything was fine at first but then he switched and now all they do is argue and it's ridiculous. And they live together which is worse.

"Oh hey hunter are you ready to go" she ask me when she realized I was out there. "Um do you still want to go like are you sure" I ask cautiously. "Yea let's go" she said as she walked down the stairs from their apartment. We got to the mall about 10 minutes later. We hit up all the regular stores we go to plus a few more. Because when ever Cayden is upset she likes to shop which is totally different from me like if Hayden and I got in that big of a argument I would just want to watch Netflix and eat ice cream.

I got home around 6:30 and started making dinner. Hayden and I ate around 7:20 and I started to get ready for bed. Hayden went to his office and did not come to bed until I was almost ready to go to bed. "Hey babe you ready to go to bed" he asked as he crawled under the covers. "Yea" after that I got into bed with Sam and Hayden and was out like a light.

I got up around 1 because I had this weird feeling that something was wrong. I just kinda shrugged it off and decided to go down stairs and get something to eat. As soon as I got up Sam was up with me one thing I love about him. He never let me go anywhere by myself. When I got downstairs I decide to make myself some hot tea and give Sam a bone. When I sat down to drink my tea I heard a knock at the door. Who could that be I thought. Sam got up with me and walked to the door as I looked out the window. Cayden what is she doing here. I opened the door and their stood Cayden with tears running down her face a black eye, a cut cheek and bloody nose. "Omg what happen to you!" I shout at her. "Shh you will wake Hayden" she shushed as she rushed in. "Good let me go get him matter fact"" No please don't Hayden" she plead and just takin one look at her I knew I should but I couldn't. "Cmon" I told her as I walked to the downstairs bathroom. I had her sit on the toilet while I applied hydrogen peroxide, Neosporin, ice and some bandages. It would heal soon since she is a werewolf and with all that stuff it would be gone by the morning.

"Can I please stay here tonight" she asked looking at me with puppy dog eyes. "Yes of course you can stay in the guest room" I say as I lead her to it. I got her everything she would need some pjs, shower stuff, and I took her clothes so I could wash them. I let her go to bed and I went to the laundry room. I put here clothes in the washer with a load of clothes I need to do anyway. One thing I loved about doing laundry was the fabric softener it smelled so good the blue downy one. I swear I have a problem. After that I went upstairs and got in bed just thinking what was Hayden going to do if he found out.

Please don't copy ©

Hope you like this chapter Bye*👋

Vote

Comment

Follow 4 Follow