Chapter 5

I woke because I felt the bed dip and I heard the shower start. When I looked around Hayden was gone so I decided to get up and go down stairs to get coffee. When I walked into the kitchen it was empty I guess everyone was till sleep it was only 8:00 on a Saturday sooo. I decide on making eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I stared the coffee then started cooking. When I has just finished cooking I smelled Hayden. " I made you some food." I state with out turning around. "Thanks" he replied. I took my food and coffee to the table and ate. After I finish eating I washed my dishes and left Hayden down stairs.

I went upstairs and took a shower. I did my make up and hair then got dressed. I put on a white crop top with some black shorts. I also put on a black cardigan and to finish it of my white converse. I then went down stairs to see if Hayden was still there. He was sitting in the living room watching The Big Bang Theory. "Do you want to go out today." I ask. "Um sure I guess where do you want to go" he ask. "Just the mall I guess." "ok". He walked to a door so I followed. He opened a cabinet by the door and pick out a pair of keys. He opened the door and their where about 15 cars in there. He walked over to the four door jeep and got in. We drive about 20 minutes until we got to the mall."Get what ever you like." He said. "Really?" I questioned thinking he doesn't know how much I can spend. "Yes." He said.

We walked for every we had been to forever 21, PacSun , target, Victoria secret, under armor, urban outfitters, Nike, Rack room and lots more. Finally as we were heading out we walked pass a pet shop and I saw the cutest dog. The puppy was a husky it was a Snow White color with blue eyes. It reminded me of my wolf I thinks that's why I was drawn to him. "Aweee can we" I ask giving Hayden puppy dog eyes. "Get the dog?" He asked. "Yes pleaseeeeeeeee." I begg. "Fine". "Omg thank you so much" I say excitedly. I ran into the pet store and up to the counter. "Hi how may I help you" a nice lady asked. " Hi um I would like to adopt." I say. "Oh ok would you like to take a look at our kennels and we have some our here." She says. " oh well

I would like that one" I pointed to the white husky. "Ok". After doing some paperwork and paying for him. We did some shopping we got his bowl, a collar and leash, a bed, etc. I carried him in my arms to the car with the biggest smile on my face. The lady said he was 4
months old so he was already big and he was potty trained. "What are you going to name him" Hayden asked. "I think I'll name him Sam" I stated proudly. Sam I think I like it.

     When we got home I let Sam out of the car and he was so happy. He ran up to the front door and sat and waited for Hayden to open the front door and when he did he sprinted into the house. He seemed like he already loved the house. "He is so cute I already freakin love him so much." I say as I pet Sam. "Ok well I'm going to make dinner. " I yelled to Hayden. As I walked into the kitchen and started thinking about what I was going to make and started to get everything ready to make spaghetti probably.

I heard Hayden walk in the kitchen I felt him standing behind me while I was at the stove cooking. "So since we live together now and we are kinda getting along I just wanted to say I'm sorry for taking you away from your family. " he said quietly and then he got quite. I had forgive him a while ago i just never told him. I actually wanted us to be like regular mates and I was going to try and make that happen.  "It's ok" I said as I turned around and quickly kissed him on the cheek then turned around and continued to cook. I turned around to get a peek at him and he had this big goofy smile on his face but he didn't know I saw that.

While I was cooking he rushed up behind me and hugged me. "Thank you" was all he said. Then we heard Sam barking and he ran into the kitchen shortly after that Hayden beta Ben walked in. "Alpha we need you at the pack house to discuss some important um things." He stated. Hayden said a quick goodbye and left immediately. I called Cayden so I did not have to eat dinner by myself. I heard Sam bark again when Cayden arrived.

    "Hey Cayden" I shouted when I heard the front door close. "Hey, you got a dog I'm surprised" she shouted back. "Why" I asked as she walked into the kitchen. "Hayden hates dogs" she simply replied. "Oh". I did not know he did not like dogs. I kinda of feel bad now great. Oh whale. "Ready to eat " "Yea".

      After we were done eating we watched a few episodes of Orange is the New Black. After that she went home and I fell asleep on the couch with Sam. I was awoke. When I heard the front door closed. I opened my eyes to see Hayden standing in the door way smiling at me. "What" I questioned. "Nothing" was all he said as he walked away. I checked my phone and it was 11:24. Wow he was out late. I woke Sam up and started to walk up the stairs.

I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face and changed into my pjs. As I was putting my hair up Hayden came into the bathrooms. " Hey I have to go back out will you be ok" he asked. "Yea go I'll be fine" I said as I yawned. "Ok. " He quickly kissed me on the head and left. I got in bed but didn't like the feeling of sleeping alone. "Sam come here boy" I whispered. Seconds later I felt him hop on the bed. " ok only when Hayden's not here" I tell him. He laid down next to me and fell quickly asleep and I soon followed.

Please don't copy ©

Hope you like this chapter Bye*👋

Vote

Comment

Follow 4 Follow