Chapter 2

I sighed as we pulled up to the mall. I do like shopping but I don't like shopping for dresses. Because I am am more of a jeans and T-shirt girl. " Girllll we are going to look so good tonight." Yea whatever I think in my mind.

2 hours later

"Finally" I sigh as I jump on my bed. It took us two ours to pick our dresses out. Now we have to start getting ready because it's 5:10 and the party started at 7:30. We both already took showers and now we have to start makeup. Lillie is doing a smoky eye with eyeliner and mascara. She did a full face of makeup and then curled her hair. She then put on her dress which the top was white a was a deep v neck and was also long sleeves and the bottom was black with flower pattern on it.

     I did just winged eyeliner and mascara so I went for a natural look and finished it with a nude lipstick. I then loosely curled my hair and put on my dress which was two pieces. The top was a white sheer corset and the bottom was black with a purple flower pattern. By the time we were ready it was 7:45. "Ready to go" Lillie asked me. "Yea lets go" I responded.

    We get to the party and it is in full swing. "I'm going to get a drink." Lillie tells me then she disappears into the crowd. I wandered
around the party for awhile before I bumped in to somebody I knew. " Hey hunter" I heard someone say behind me. "Hello alpha" I say as I try not to laugh as I bow. "Hunter you better stop that and give me a hug. " He says as I hug him. " Hey Jack how are you" " I'm good I haven't seen you in a while" " I know I've been busy we need to do something" " yea we do" " ok so I'll see you later bye Jack" " Bye hunter".  That's one thing I love about  being friend with the Alpha is that I don't have to really listen to him because I don't look at him as my leader but more of brother or friend.

2 hours later

This is so boring an can I go home!" I yell to to Lillie as the music blast in my ears. I'm not really a party girl and I never stay this long when I do go to them. The only eventful thing that happened tonight was the head cheerleader Brittany had went over to a guy and try to flirt and he took one look at her a laughed because someone had drew all over her face while he was walking away he yelled,"Look in a mirror." And eventually she did and you could hear her scream every where. Then she stormed out of the house with one heel and her dress torn. Well actually I don't know if I would call that a dress since it barely covered anything.

    Lillie shakes her head no and points behind me and says,"Go have fun!" "Ok fine" I say.

*6 beers later*

    "CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG." I hear a bunch a voices yell and I do I chug. And all I hear is the music saying

I can't stop drinking about you.
I gotta numb the pain.
I can't stop drinking about you.
Without you I ain't the same.
So pour a shot in my glass and I'll forget forever!
So pour a shot in my glass cause it makes everything better!

Darlin tell me what more can I do?
Don't you know that I was meant for you?
You say I feel like heaven on earth,
But You'd never know what heaven was if it wasn't for... her.

I jump on the counter dancing ever ones telling me to keep going and I feel like I'm killing it. I then kill it on the song Sorry For Party Rocking by LMFAO and the next few songs until I feel hands grab my waist and pick me up. When I look up I see Jack carrying me. "Jack?" "Yes hunter" "Why do you look upset" I questioned. "Just disappointed" was all he said.

      The next thing I feel is a soft bed underneath me and I am so happy because I'm so tired. Then I feel hand stripping me of my dress but I don't really care because it's just Jack. I slowly close my eyes as I  feel him pull my dress down and off and I feel a huge shirt come over me. Then I feel him put me under the blanket and I hear him whisper good night as the bed dipped and I felt and arm around my waist the next thing I know I had drifted off into darkness. Think school tomorrow is going to suck.

      I was awoken by a loud growl that filled the room. I felt Jack tighten his grip on me as my eyes flew open. I opened my eyes to look around but I didn't see anything. "Jack did you hear that" I whispered. "Yea and I know who that was" " Who?" I ask.  " It sounded like the Alpha King" he whispered. "What!" I said loudly "Shhhhhhhbhhhh"he said. The alpha king was known for being ruthless. He was a very mean man it's rumored that he killed his own father for the position. But other than being all that he was hot and young. He had dark brown hair with blue eyes and he was 19. His wolf is huge because the average size for a male wolf is 7 maybe 8 inches but he was 10 inches. His wolf was also pitch black wolf since he is part of the royal family the king is always black and the queen white.

    "Slowly get up" jack whispered in my ear. "Ok" I responded. But as soon as I got up I heard another loud growl. "Run" Jack yells. And I bolted out of the bed and noticed the window was open and I knew I could make the jump so thats what I did. And as soon as my feet hit the ground I heard the loudest growl ever as jack jumped out. We both turned into our wolfs and we started sprinting. As we were running I looked back and saw a huge black wolf jump out. That just made me speed up. As I was running I could smell something and it was intoxicating. My wolf  was going crazy at the smell.

    It smelled like pine wood with a hint of cologne. It kind of distracted me and I started to slow down because when I focused again I was being pinned to the ground. I looked up to see the most captivating blue eyes looking down at me and I could faintly hear jack yelling my name but my heat beat was louder. I had no clue why I felt all these shocks and was acting like this. But all of these emotions were making me feel faint. I suddenly heard my wolf howling with joy and the last thing I heard her howl with happiness before darkness gladly greeted me was the word mate.

Please don't copy ©

Hope you like this chapter Bye*👋

Vote

Comment

Follow 4 Follow