Chapter 4

But I don't wanna go" I scream at Jack. It had been two days since that bastard of a mate told me I would have to come with him and I told him no but now he is forcing Jack to make me go. And since he is the king jack had to obey. "Jack please don't make me go" I beg. "I'm sorry hunter but you have to or he was going to kill the pack" he states. "Ugh fine I'll go, when do I leave" I ask. He looks at his watch." Um in about a hour" he says sadly. "What I'm not even packed that is not long enough!" I exclaim. "Don't worry your mother has already packed every thing." "Ugh but I'm going to miss everyone" I say as I start to tear up. I run up to Jack and hold on to him for dear life as I start to cry.

1 hour later

I stood in the drive way with tears in my eyes with my friends and family around me. The Alpha King was sitting in the car waiting for me. "Ok guys bye I'm going to miss you all" I say to everyone as I get in the car. After we get in the car I look back as he drives off waving to everyone. When I turn around I looked at him and then put my headphones in and turned on the DAMN album by Kendrick and closed my eyes.

4 1/2 hours later

   I woke up because I felt the car stop. I looked over the see the Alpha King with his head on the wheel. " Umm Alpha ar-" "Just call me Hayden" he replied calmly. "Ok, Hayden are we here?" I ask. "yes" he replies. I get out of the car and grab one of my bags. I start to walk up to the door and it suddenly opens. "Hello Luna, I'm Hayden's beta Ben I'll take that.

    He took the bag out of my hand. "I'll show you to your room.""Um thanks" I reply. A few more men come out to grab the bags and that each bow to me. Ben then leads me through the huge house to this bed room. "I'll let you get situated" he says as he put my last bag in the room and then shut the door. I knew this was Hayden's room because his intoxicating smell filled it. " You can have the empty side of the closet" a voice startled me from behind. "Ok" was my only responds. I heard the door shut behind me as I relaxed and sighed.

     I turned on my music on full blast because we had the whole wing and the only person that would be able to hear anything would be Hayden because his office is down the hall. I the put all my bags on the bed and started to unpack.

    2 hours later

Uhhh I finally finished unpacking everything. I decided to go exploring. I opened the door and peeked out. I slowly walked out and walked down the hall I passed a door that smelled like my mate so I knew he was in there. I continued to walk hall and I sped up my pace because I heard voices in his office. I walked down the stairs which was a whole bunch and I wondered around until I found the kitchen. When I walked in the kitchen I noticed that their was 4 women in there. "Hello" I said very quietly. Everyone's eyes looked up at me. As soon as they did 3 of the lady's bowed and said hello Luna. I was very shocked at the way they reacted and didn't know what to say.

The one lady who didn't bow quickly rushed towards me and enveloped me in a hug. "You must be my sons mate how are you oh my gosh you are so pretty ohhhhh my grandkids are going to be so pretty." She quickly said. "Umm" was all I got out before I heard a girl who looked liked Hayden walk in the room and say "Mom leave her alone she just got here." The girl said. She then walked up to me and stuck out her hand. "Hi I'm Cayden, Hayden's twin sister" she stated. "And this is our Mom Melody and that is my best friend Megan" she pointed to the girl with the curly red hair. "Hi everyone um what are y'all doing up" I question looking at clock which read 11:20. "We are making cookies would you like some?" Melody asked me. "Sure oh and my name is Hunter." "Well ok hunter can you get the milk out" she asked as she took the cookies out.

After we had eaten all the cookies everyone said good night and went there separate ways. I decide it was probably time to go back upstairs. As I walked past his office I could still smell him in there. So I continued to walk to the room. I shut the bedroom door and hopped in the shower. I washed my hair and body after that I shaved. When I got out I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then brushed my hair. After that I wrap my towel around me and went into the closet to go pick up my pajamas. I put on my underwear and decide on my coffee is lover pajama set. I put my hair up in a messy bun and checked the time. It was 12:00 so I decide to get in bed. When my back hit the bed I was devoured by my mates scent and the bed was so comfy. I flipped on to my stomach and turned my head to the side. Just as I was about to go to sleep I heard the bedroom door open. I looked up to see my sexy but tied looking mate walk in. "Umm I can sleep somewhere else if you would like" he asked me. " No it's fine" I replied as I scooted over to the other side. He later down in the bed and we had our backs facing each other. I laid there for about ten minutes thinking if I have to live here I might as well make it work. I peeked my head over to see if he was asleep. I then slowly got out of the bed and walked over to his side. I moved his arm and laid down beside him after a few seconds I felt him shove over to give me more room and he pulled me close to his chest.
I was going to sleep good tonight was the last thought I had before I fell into a deep sleep.

Please don't copy ©

Hope you like this chapter Bye*👋

Vote

Comment

Follow 4 Follow