Chapter 3

I woke up still in my wolf form looking up at the sky. My hearing was muffled but I could hear something. I stood up slowly feeling kind of dizzy. I looked around and found where the sound was coming from and I saw Jack fighting  a big black wolf. Who I that I thought in my mind. Then everything hit me at once. That black wolf was the Alpha King. The Alpha King was also my mate.

     I sat there for a minute soaking it all in until I heard a whimper. My head snapped up and I saw the Alpha King stepping on Jacks neck. And it rushed into my mind that he was going to kill him. I didn't care if he was my mate or not I was not going to let him kill Jack.

    I jumped up and sprinted to the King. And with all of my strength knocked him off of Jack. "Are you ok?" I mind linked Jack as I licked his wounds. "Yea I'll be fine" he responded. We suddenly heard a deadly growl. Then I turned around and saw the King looking at us growling. I turned my body so it was over Jacks but I was facing the King. He stopped growling and shifted back into human form. And there standing right in front of me was a hunk of muscle with his black hair and piercing blue eyes. He had on a pair of gym shirts that hung dangerously low right below him 6 pack.

    Since he is the king he mind linked me. "Shift" he said angrily. "No" I said calmly. He looked like he wanted to kill me but I didn't care he was trying to kill my friend and that's a no no. I turned around and walked behind a tree and shifted. I came out in Jacks t shirt so that made him growl quietly. I watched his eyes rake up and down my body. But I paid him no attention I walked over to Jack and mind linked him to shift. After he shifted I turned around and handed him his shorts which made the really mad. I then helped Jack up who was limping and we started to walk. "Where do you think you are going" he yelled. "Away from you" was my only response.

     We walked through the forest until we got to my house. Surprisingly he didn't stop us he just let us go. Once we got to my house I unlock the front door and we walked in. "Where are we?" Jack asked. "I brought you to my house". "OK. "Jack said. And then he got quiet again. I helped him up the stairs to my room and laid him on the bed. After he was all situated on the bed I went to my bathroom to take a nice long shower. I washed my hair washed my body shaved etc.

     After I got out of the shower I quickly got dressed and walked out of the bathroom to she jack passed out in the middle of the bed. Great, I thought to myself. Now I have to move a 200 pound were wolf over so I can get in MY bed. I sigh as loudly and I could to see if he would wake up but all he did was sigh back. I walked over to the bed and try to wake him up but he was out. So I gently pushed him over to his side of the bed. Which was harder than I thought because gosh he was all muscle. After he was on his side I then decided to get in the bed before he scooted back over. I looked through Snapchat and Instagram until I was tired. And as soon as I turned my phone off I was out like a light.

   I was awoken by the sound of my shower running. I turned around and didn't see Jack so I guess he was in the shower. I turned back around and looked at my phone to check the time. Gosh it's 5:45 and school doesn't start until 7:45. Ugh now I can't go back to sleep. I sat up and scrolled through Instagram and snap chatted my streaks.

     I heard my bathroom door open and I looked up which oh I should not have done that. Because when I looked up I saw Jack with a towel hanging really low. And for some reason some thoughts cam in my head. " You shouldn't be looking" my wolf scolded me. "Oh shut up" I retort. "Like what you see" Jack says smugly. "I don't see much" I replied. He just smirked at me. I got up a went into the bathroom to take my shower.

    After I got out of the shower I did my makeup and hair. Then I started to get dress and today I was wearing some light wash shorts with a coral color shirt that I rolled the sleeves and tied it into a crop top. With some white adidas superstars and a white adidas hat.

     I then went downstairs to see my mom and Jack eating breakfast. I went over to the pantry and grabbed a granola bar and grabbed my keys. "Bye mom is leaving love you" I say as I'm walking out of the house. I hear jack saying good bye to my mom and heard him jogging after me. I get into my car and start it. "Were you trying to leave me or something" jack says as he gets in the car. "No just don't want to be late"I replied as I pull out of my drive way.

    When we pulled up at school I got out of  car and started walking towards the school. The school day was a blur. As soon as school was over I went out to my car and left. I drove over to the pack house to see if Jack had went home. As soon as I stepped out of the car my wolf started going crazy. "Mate mate mate is here" my wolf howled with joy. "Shhh" I told her. I walked in the pack house like I owned it.

    I heard a low growl as I walked in but I just ignored him. Which made him growl louder. But I didn't care I waked to Jacks office and I could hear him following. Just as I was about to walk in the office he pulled me to the wall. I could feel the sparks coursing through me but I just ignored them. "Do you need something" I asked sarcastically. "Yea why are you avoiding me acting like I'm not you mate." " Because you tried to hurt my friend" I exclaimed. " I don't care you will being coming back with me to the castle." "No I'm not" I scream. "We will see about that" he replied as he walked away.

Please don't copy ©

Hope you like this chapter Bye*👋

Vote

Comment

Follow 4 Follow