Facts About 'Be My Princess: ~2:51~'

Be My Princess: 2:51 was originally another fanfiction that I made up. The original name was 'There Sister'; however, I personally think that the other is a better fit. I had many troubles and writer's block when I first published this, even if I wrote chapters in advance. After so many drafts, I became satisfied with what I had published; unedited.

My grammar is not all that perfect, I just put random punctuation signs where I think is appropriate and look more professional even if I have no clue what I was doing. I'll fix everything later when I do not fell lazy; which will not be anytime soon.

This fanfiction was one of my most favoured out of the rest which I came up with before publishing it. The only reason why I published it was partly because I was leaving my readers hanging and that I needed to publish something new and fast since I wasn't getting enough requests from my one-shot fanfic.

Brienna was I name that I thought randomly out of my head because I thought that Brianna was too common. Still thinking about changing it even though I've already finished the first book.

A total of 24 published drafts and 20 unpublished ones. 

I went with Keith cause he seemed easy to do but later on I realised that he wasn't getting enough scenes dedicated to him. I've tried to fix up but then like: 'Wait, how is he when he is in love with MC in BMP?'.

The original BMP: There Sister is sort of different in plot. With about 5 chapters, I took the prologue and chapter one from it (completely copying the prologue while making some changes to chapter 1). 

Brienna Vielia Spencer: Brienna—strong and Vielia—conceal

Age: 23 (End of book)

Alluriana Laquita Michel: Alluriana—charming grace and Laquita—a quiet and well-behaved child (I put a lot of thought into all the names of characters!)

Age 23

Paired off with Roberto (I was thinking about changing it to someone else though because I might make a book for her and I already made a fanfic for Roberto.)

I was going to do something interesting for Brienna's birthday but too late. I'm satisfied with what I came up with.

I'm going to make a sequel for this fanfiction! Who knows when I'll publish it since I'm going to be extremely busy during summer hence I finish the book now. The sequel will have the mafia involved more and that's for certain. 

This series might be a trilogy. It depends how short I will make the sequel which I have not started as yet. I still have to cotinue the other sequel for my other book too, which I gave up on. But don't worry! I'll publish it who knows when!

Drafts:

Chapter 2.1: Masquerade

Chapter 3: Shadow

Chapter 8: Cottage

Chapter 8.1: 

Chapter 8.2:

Chapter 15:

Chapter 15.1:

Chapter 15.2:

Chapter 15.3: Message

Chapter 15.4: Philip

Chapter 16.2: Crash

Chapter 17: Lake

Chapter 17.2: Lake

Chapter 17.3:

Chapter 17.4:

Chapter 17: Birthday

Chapter 19.2: Runaway

Chapter 19: Hotel

Recovery (Where I copied and pasted every published chapter)