XI~ Tears of an angel.

I entered the theater and saw Gerry cleaning up around the stage. He looked up at me but I tried to avoid eye contact. That nightmare had scared me. However, I tried to muster up the courage to look at him. He cared for me and so did I. "H-Hi Gerry!" I croaked out. "Hello Celia." Gerry walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed and saw Marcus sitting on the stage. "Celia and Gerry, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" He sang. "Marcus, put a sock in it!" Gerry said. Marcus rolled his eyes at him and chugged down a bottle of beer. "Well I gotta get back to work. I'll meet you later." He blew a kiss to me and I smiled.

I walked down the halls past my mother's bedroom. I saw a tall man with a cane. He wore a fez hat and a long red robe. "Poor, poor unhappy Erik." I could hear him mumble. "Um sir?" I asked. He looked up and I saw his eyes. I felt afraid and he vanished right before my eyes. My heart began to race. I took a deep breath and looked around. There was nothing out of place expect for the bedroom mirror being open a crack. My curiosity got the best of me and I walked toward it. I saw a dark passageway and saw a woman and a man. It looked to be my mother but I really couldn't tell. And there, stood the same man. He held a torch and held my mother's hand.

In sleep he sang to me

In dreams he came

That voice that calls to me and speaks my name

And do I dream again for now I find

The Phantom of the Opera is there

Inside my head

He walked down the hallway along with the brown haired woman. Her voice reminded me of my mother. It was beautiful. I began to feel sleepy but I tried to fight it. I felt my eyes become droopy and I saw a man in front of me. He had a familiar white mask. He took my hand and led me down a hallway.

Sing once again with me

Our strange duet

My power over you grows stronger yet

And though you turn from me to glance behind

The Phantom of the Opera is there

Inside your mind

I saw a dim light around the corner and saw him take a glance at me. I heard my mother's singing in the background.

Goodnight my angel

Time to close your eyes

And save those questions for another day

I think I know what you've been asking me

I think you know what I've been trying to say

I promised I would never leave you

And you should always know

Wherever you may go

No matter where you are

I never will be far away

He let go of my hand for a moment. I saw him walk toward a boat and the last thing I remember was the feeling of my legs give in on me. I blacked out and I guess a couple of hours later I awoke.

I opened my eyes to see a man dressed in black come towards me. "Christine.....I'm so glad you've awaken." He whispered. I felt myself being drawn to him. I stood up and slowly rose. I stepped forward and took his hand. My eyes felt heavy and I tried to fight this strange sensation.

Nighttime sharpens

Heightens each sensation

Darkness stirs and wakes imagination