XII~ A demon's fate.

We sat around the table while I picked at my food. "Is something wrong my dear?" He asked me. I looked up at him. "Why no." I said. I continued to eat while he stared right at me. All I had left was some lettuce and some tea. I stood up and so did he. "How was dinner?" He asked right away. "It was okay. I suppose I'll be going n-now." I said. His warm expression soon turned angry. I started to shake. "Would you decide to go back to that Vicomte?" He said through gritted teeth. I backed away while he got closer. I backed up against a wall and he grabbed my throat. He looked me in the eye.

His bright golden eyes were cold and dead. All I saw was sadness turned to madness. I felt a tight pressure around my throat. I closed my eyes and after a few minutes, it stopped. I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me. "I'm so happy to see you again." He said. He took my hand and walked me over to the organ. "I have something to show you." He said. He sat down and began to play a simple piece.

You have come here

In pursuit of your deepest urge

In pursuit of that which till now, has been silent, silent

I have brought you

That our passions may fuse and merge

In your mind you've already succumbed to me

I felt my eyes begin to feel weak. The music was intoxicating. I closed my eyes and felt a hand caress my waist. The angelic singing still continued.

Dropped your defenses

Completely succumbed to me

And now you are here with me

No second thoughts

You've decided, decided

My waist began to be rocked. The touch was soft but it burnt too. I opened my tired eyes to find him behind me. His ghostly hands ran down my waist and it felt comforting.

Passed the point of no return

No backward glances

Our games of make believe are at an end

Passed all thought of if or when

No use resisting

Abandon thought and let the dream begin

I put my head on his shoulder and began to fall asleep. He began to rock my body more slowly. It felt relaxing.

What raging fire shall flood the soul

What rich desire unlocks it's door

What sweet seduction lies before us

Passed the point of no return

The final threshold

What warm unspoken secrets will we learn

Beyond the point of no return

I felt my body begin to fall but someone caught me. I looked up and saw his face. "You were meant to be with me. My sweet, sweet Christine." He said. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He brought his lips to mine and I passed out before I could feel it.

I heard my mother's voice. I woke up and ran down the stairs. She turned to look at me and smiled. "Good morning darling." She chirped. I smiled at her and ran to her. "Mama, I've seen this man from my dreams once again. He brought me down to his home and I-I think this man is in love with me." I said. "Darling, he's a man I've known before. He was once a former lover. But most of all, he was a dear friend." She said. I was confused and I saw my father come down the stairs. "Good morning dear. I'm off to work." He walked over to my mother and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He grabbed a coat and headed out. I looked once again back at my mother. "Who is that man?" I asked her. "The angel of music. I never could figure out who he truly was underneath that mask. But who knows?" She said. "But for what I know, you can help him. He's a lost soul drowning in his own darkness. He could learn to find his way to heaven with you." She said. She smiled at me and planted a kiss on my forehead. She soon started to glow brightly and disappeared before my eyes.

To be continued....

1 song- Point of no return

Artist- Andrew Lloyd Webber