Hanging Out

^^ i actually took this screen shot, while paused on his Markiplier Makes: Pizza video! I always pause Marks videos on his strangest face! And each time they get weirder...

Sorry for not updating in FOREVER I was busy!! Mostly ive been watching Yuri!! on Ice (again x14000) and reading Otayuri fluff!

Anyways, should I bring in Septiplier or not? For now I'm going to put Amy as his girlfriend but if so ill change it to Sean being his for-boyfriend 😂❤💚 Tythan is definitely confirmed in this!!

Alexe's Pov

I log into Twitter and Instagram. Mark asks me what my usernames are and he follows me. I mentally squeal and make a video of my room. Mark laughs and records me recording my room. He quickly posts it to his Instagram and Twitter, tagging me, and I blush. Within minutes over 2 thousand people followed me on Instagram and Twitter. I smile and hug my new dad again.

"Alright get some sleep, we're going to shop all day for your clothes," Mark says and ruffles my hair. He exits the room so I can change into my pajamas that I brought with me. I get into my Markiplier pajama pants and a simple white tshirt. I tell Mark its okay to come in if he wants and he comes in. I climb in under the bed covers and Mark tucks me in. I smile up at him. Falling asleep, I hum History Maker, the Yuri!! on Ice opening.

I wake up the next morning and sit up. I go downstairs and into the kitchen. I make breakfast of toast, bacon, and scrambled eggs, even though I hate the texture of them. While I cook, I listen to You Only Love Once, the ending to Yuri!! on Ice. I sing softly to myself. I always sing while I cook, for some reason. Mark comes down from recording and I smile, handing him a plate of food.

"You're only ten and you can cook better then me?!" Mark asks, surprised. I smiled and nodded, he ruffled my hair. "Anyways, Tyler and Ethan are coming over, why don't you invite the new neighbor girl?" My eyes widen and I nod.

"Kailey would love that!" I ran off to get my phone.

(A for Alexe, K for Kailey)

A: hey

K: hey

A: Tyler and Ethan are coming over and Mark said you could to!

K: REALLY?!

A: YES NOW GO ASK RAZZ!!

K: K

K: HE SAID YES AS LONG AS I DO MY CHORES

A: YAY!!

K: So what's it like? Living with Mark??

A: fukin fabulous! He's so nice and hes only woken me up at holey shit in the morning like twice in the idk few weeks I've been here!

A: hows livin with Razz

K: good! He won't let me watch Yandere Sim. Though

A: yeah its not like we've already watched them before and that Mr. Turtle hasnt ruined us already

A: welp. Tythan is coming over in thirty minutes so GET UP AND GET OUT HERE!!

I laughed as I pressed send and watched for Tyler's car. After a few minutes I decided to watch Yoi amvs on YouTube until they got here. The doorbell rings and I practically fall down the stairs to answer it. Mark beats me to it and we see Kailey standing awkwardly on the porch. I can see Tyler's car pull in behind Marks car.

"Everyone comes in and I introduce Kailey to Tyler and Ethan. They smile and hug her and I smirk at her. She grins.

Later

"Mark can Kailey stay for the night?" I ask and Mark nods.

"As long as Rhys is okay with it," he says and I force Kailey to call him. A few minutes later he says yes.

"Be good," he reminds and we giggle.

"NO PROMISES!! I yell, grabbing Kailey's phone and running to my room with it. Kailey follows me amd we collapse into a giggling mess. We shut up and watch Yuri!! on Ice.

Later, Marks Pov

I go into Alexes room to check on the girls at midnight. Both of them are asleep in front of the Tv. I smile and turn it off and go to my room.