Finale

Final chapter guys!

Alexes Pov

I had gone school supplies/clothes shopping the very next day with Mark, Sean, Kailey, and Rhys. Sean was so funny. He acted like the stereotypical mom the whole time. It made me laugh. When we were done shopping, Mark took me to the school. I was super nervous.

"What if they all hate me?" I asked, bouncing up and down in my seat a little.

"Yeah and what if a giant dinosaur comes back to life and kills everyone?" He said to call me down. It worked. I laughed as we pulled up to school. "And least Kailey is going with you," he said enthusiastically. I nodded excitedly. We got out and went to the office. We got my schedule that I would start tomorrow. I got weird looks the whole time. I shifted my weight over and over again, physically calm but mentally freaking out. We exited the school and went to go get ice cream. I got a vanilla waffle cone and ate quickly, because it was a hot day and it would melt, just like I did as we sat outside in the sun eating. Mark laughed as I dramatically collapsed and groaned. I sat back up and laughed with Mark.

"God I never want to leave you guys- ahh!" Mark had began tickling me and I rolled around trying to avoid him.

** time skip brought to you by whales**

I had just graduated high school. I was 18 now, and free to move, stay with Mark and Sean, or do whatever.

"Hey Papa?" I tugged on Marks sleeve, clutching my diploma to my chest.

"Yeah?" He looked down at me.

"Is it okay if I stay with you and Dad for a few years and then move to Japan?" I asked.

"Of course kid, you know when you were ten, you said you never wanted to leave us," he laughed and I smiled.

Sean came over and hugged me. Kailey came bouncing up with her diploma, followed by Rhys. Some Of my friends that we had met in high school came up and congratulated us on our diplomas before wandering away, with the promise to text us. I waved goodbye to them. We went home and Mark allowed me to stay up all night and party with Kailey. We literally just watched anime all night.

**time skip brought to you by sloths**

"Bye Mark! Bye Sean! By Rhys!" Me and Kailey called out and they waved back as we ascended onto the plane. I waved at them out the window until I couldn't see them anymore. Off to Japan!

The end!