Chapter Two✨

Kaelyn Marie Jones

The next morning I woke up and started touching on my night stand trying to feel my phone but it wasn't there. Then I thought about it , it fell out of my pocket the night I got jumped, Them broke ass hoes must've took it, Thank God I got a backup I said to myself as I got up and walked to my bathroom. I washed my face , took a shower , and brushed my teeth. Then I did my makeup. Don't get me wrong , I don't need makeup , I just love doing it , it's Art to me .When I was finished I walked into my walk in closet and pulled out a matching bra & underwear set, and decided on what I was gonna wear today. Once I finally decided on wearing ripped jeans with a jean shirt to match. I added my diamond studs , my necklaces , rings, and my Gold Michael Kors watch. I put on my red Pumas and grabbed my Red Dior cross body purse and headed downstairs to the kitchen.
Once I was in the kitchen I fixed me some Cinnamon Toast Crunch. When I was finished I grabbed my keys from the key rack and went outside and got into my all black 2016 BMW 7 Series. When I was driving I got a text from my mother .

MyHeart💙: Hey sweetie , I'll be gone for the weekend. Be safe ! I love you 😘...

I swear sometimes she be forgetting that I'm seventeen but I quickly texted her back and looked back at the road, and drove to the mall.

When I got to the mall the first store I went into was Forever 21 . I found me a couple of things , paid , and left out the store . Heading straight to the food court. Yes, I know I just ate cereal but I love food. I decided on getting Chick-fil-A and found a table to sit down at so I can eat. As I'm eating my sandwich I hear the chair in front of me being pulled back. I look up to see Jordan , the guy I met yesterday .

"What do you want asshole", I said drinking my lemonade.

"Damn I can't sit here this a free Country I can sit wherever I wanna sit", he said grabbing two of my fries eating them.

"Don't touch my food , you didn't ask"

"Man whatever I just came over here to get your number", he said looking at me.

Know I wouldn't give him my number any other day but since he was the one that helped me when I got jumped, imma just go ahead and let him get it, I thought to myself

"Let me see your phone", I said wiping my hands with my napkin. He passed me his black iPhone 7 . I put my number in it and saved it as "KK😍", and gave it back to him .

"I'll catch ya later" he said grabbing some more of my fries running off. I just rolled my eyes .

When I was done eating I did some more shopping and left the mall .

When I finally made it home , I went to my room I put my bags in my closet , plugged my phone up and went to the bathroom to take a twenty minute shower. When I was finished I went to the kitchen and grabbed me a bottle of water and headed back to my room . I turned the Tv on and turned to MTV and Fear Factor was on. I grabbed my phone and looked at my phone to see that I got a message from an unknown number 8 minutes ago .

+1(999)555-6818: wassup

KK😍: Who is this ...

+1(999)555-6818: Jordan

Oh it's Jordan I said to myself remembering that I gave him my number earlier today at the mall .