Chapter Twenty-Nine !

Two Years Later ...

Kaelyn Marie Jones

I'm 19 years old now and living on my own & im also an entrepreneur! Jordan & I are still cool ... and the rest of the niggas that I talked to are outta my life completely. So, it's just me tbh.

"where is my keys" I said whining.
I was currently getting ready to run a few errands.

As I was looking for them I heard a knock on my door.

"Open da door" Jordan said.

So, I opened the door rolling my eyes at him.

"Where we finna go" he said looking me up & down.

"Nu uh we ain't going no where" I said as I finally found my car keys, grabbing them.

"On god we is, give daddy a hug" he said reaching for a hug.

"Daddy?" I said confusingly

"Come here" he said smiling.
So I walked over to him giving him a very much friendly hug.

"I wanna kiss too Kaelyn" he said seriously.

Being that I still love this nigga I gave it to him regardless.

"The obedience"he said licking his lips.

"Boy bitch hoe bye"I said walking to my couch , grabbing my jacket then putting it on.

"Watch yo mouth man for I put some it in" Jordan said looking dead at me.

"Yes daddy put some in my mouth please", I said jokingly.

"Man gone on" he laughed.

"Come on let's go" I said walking out the door , locking it.

Jordan & I went out running some errands , we ate and allat.
So now it's 6:56 p.m. and we were currently pulling up in his driveway.

"Nu uh why is we here", I said looking at him.

"Man Ian tryna hear allat shit you staying here", he said cutting the car off , and grabbing the bags.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes getting out the car as well.

Two hours went by ....

"I'm proud of you for starting yo business kaelyn I really am" he said looking me in my eyes.

"Like you've grew so much bruh , I really love you"

"Thank you Jordan that means a lot & I love you more " I said smiling.

"Come on lets take a shower", Jordan said getting up walking to the bathroom.

"Okay", I said following ..

As we took our clothes off & got in the shower Turning the water on to the right temperature, there was most definitely lust in the air . I mean we haven't been intimate with each other in a long time, and it's clear as day that we missed each other.

"I missed you" I said truthfully

"Daddy missed you more baby", he said crashing his lips into mine.

We kissed with so much love and passion , it's like my soul was leaving my body lol. He then began to kiss my neck leaving passion marks. His hands traveling to my private , playing with her gently.

"Ouu" I moaned softly closing my eyes  causing him to smile.

"Look at me", he said biting his lip.

Looking into his eyes he then lifted me up placing me on the wall sliding his penis inside of me causing us both to moan loudly.

"Fuck!" He said in my ear easing in and out of me slowing giving me deep long strokes.

"Ouu yes daddy" I moaned

—————————————————-

After we had sex in the shower we then actually took a shower , and went and got in his bed. I was so tired and sore I drifted off to sleep.

Jordan Terrell Carter

Watching kaelyn sleep peacefully I then got deep in my feelings.

That's really my baby bruh like what the fuck this shit crazy , who would've thought. She stayed with me this whole time regardless & I love her so much man, I'd kill for her.

I just don't know how ima tell her I gotta baby on the way by another bitch. I mean me and kk ain't together but still I know she'd be hurt man fuck, I mean the hoe say the baby mine & the times does add up but still we gone see I guess ...

"Why you still up" kaelyn said looking up at me tiredly.

"I'm just thinking , take yo ass back to sleep" I said

"Boy fuck you" she said putting her head deep in the pillow.

"Oh you did" I smirked getting no reply.

I got under the covers & got close to Kaelyn laying my head on her chest , causing her to put her hand on my head.

I went to sleep as well , a nigga was tired , Kaelyn ass wore me out , that pussy to die for on god.

Hey y'all
This short lol I tried to do a scene it was weird but whatever Ima start back writing when I think of better ideas 🥰