Chapter Thirteen✨

Kaelyn Marie Jones

"What are you talking about?", I asked as I looked at him confused.

"Look at this shit", he said as he pulled his camera out so I can see the very noticeable passion mark on my neck.

"That's why you wasn't answerin' my text because you was too busy fuckin' that nigga!", he yelled as he got in my face.

"We didn't fuck", I said on the verge of tears.

"Well it sholl do look like it", he said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"You know I thought you were different, you just like the rest of these hoes", he said as he shook his head.

"I am different Jordan", I said shedding tears.

"Bitch you ain't different", he chuckled looking down at the marble floor.

"You not gone keep calling me out my name Jordan", I said as I pointed my long nail at his face.

"I do whatever the fuck I wanna do", he replied.

"Yea whatever", I said as I looked away from him.

"Why you had to play me?", he asked.

"I didn't play you", I said as I caressed his face in the palm of my hand only for him to smack it away.

"We just got caught up in the moment", I said.

"Fuck that shit, why you was over that nigga house when you was supposed to be here anyways", he said shaking his head.

"He said he wanted to talk", I replied.

"How in the hell talking turn into him kissing all on yo neck and shit", he said.

"I said we got caught up in the moment", I snapped.

"Aye don't get mad at me baby girl", he said as he threw his hands up in defense.

"I'm just trying to see how that shit work", he said as he looked at me in my eyes.

"Look I'm sorry", I said as I looked at him with glossy eyes.

"Ain't no damn sorry", he replied waving me off.

"But I know one thing, ion wanna see yo hoe ass again" he said as he looked me up and down.

"So this is it", I said as I looked at him on disbelief.

"You damn right this it hoe", he said as he walked away leaving me just standing there.

"Ok fine!", I yelled after him as I walked out of his house.

I got back to my car and I just sat there. Don't cry over that nigga. I started up my car and pulled off. As I stopped at an red light I got a text from a unfamiliar number.

1+(999)555-1298: wassup this Kourtney...

Kaelyn😛: ???

+1(999)555-1298: the nigga from Ebo party😂

I decided to text him back when I got home. A few minutes later I was pulling up in my driveway. I got inside my house to see my mama siting on the couch with an dark skinned man.

"Mama who is this?", I asked as I walked into the living room.

"Oh this is my friend Matthew , Matthew meet my daughter Kaelyn", she said smiling all wide and shit.

"Nice to meet you sweetheart", he said as he held his hand out.

"I'm not your sweetheart", I said as I looked down at his hand walking away.

"Don't mind her", my mother said as I was walking up the stairs to my room.

Kaelyn😛: oh ok I remember now

I saved his name as Kourtney😅.

Kourtney😅: Damn you text back slow as hell

Kaelyn😛: lol my bad, I was driving and I didn't wanna text and drive

Kourtney😅: witcho got damn safety first head ass😂💀

Kaelyn😛: lmaoo😂

Kourtney😅: lol I'm fuckin with ya, what you on tomorrow?

Kaelyn😛: nothing fr...

Kourtney😅: lemme take you out to breakfast?

Kaelyn😛: I'll think about it sir...

Kourtney😅: ok , I respect that😌
read 1:06a.m.

I took me a shower and got in my bed. What a day...

Its short 🤷🏽‍♀️