Chapter Nineteen✨

Kaelyn Marie Jones

One month later...

So , Jordan and I aren't together fully but we act like it . All we do is argue and fuck to be honest.

"You sure your not pregnant", my mom said said as she watched me throw up.

I had been throwing up for a few days now, but I personally think that if was something I ate because I hadn't missed my period.

I really don't hope that I'm pregnant because I'm not ready for a child as of right now, hell I'm only seventeen.

"Mom I'm not pregnant", I said getting up to brush my teeth.

"Well I hope not , especially not by that no good ass nigga Jordan", she said in disgust walking out my bathroom.

Speaking of Jordan he was calling me.

"Hello", I said with much attitude.

"Damn what's wrong with you", he said concerned.

"Nothing, what do you want?", I asked walking to my closet pulling out clothes .

"Tell me what's wrong baby", he said .

"I said nothing is wrong with me", I snapped.

"Man ok, what you doing?", he said sighing.

"Getting ready to go somewhere", I said not letting him know that I was going to go get an pregnancy test.

"Go where?", he asked curiously.

"None of your business", I said disconnecting the call.

A minute later I got a text from him saying that he was gonna beat my ass when he saw me. I left him on read cause he got me fucked up.

I got dressed and headed to cvs.

When I got back from the store I wasted no time heading to the bathroom to pee on the stick.

Fifteen minutes later I heard the test beep, I got up and went to the bathroom , nervous nervous as hell.

I picked the test up and saw that I wasn't pregnant. I started crying tears of joy cause I didn't want a kid at seventeen. Hell nawl nigga.

And I especially didn't wanna have a kid by Jordan's stupid ass. I'm bout tired of him.

Jordan Terrell Carter

Ion know what the fuck Kaelyn got going on but she needa to know that I will pull up and beat ha ass for real.

I got a notification indicating me that Kaelyn just posted on Instagram so I clicked on it seeing what it was.

@KaelynMarie: lookin' for a new nigga🗣🤣

My lips formed in an 'O' shape cause she must really think I'm Finna let her be with another nigga.

I can't even imagine another nigga make her smile , take her out, talk to her , and most definitely not fucking her cause that pussy mine forever .

@PlayboiJ: delete this shit, you got life fucked up lil baby... and y'all niggas betta not comment shit

@KaelynMarie: nigga you ain't my daddy, you can't tell me what to do

@PlaiboyJ: oh really ? You wasn't saying that shit last week🤣

After I posted that she didn't comment back instead she called me.

"Why the fuck would you say that", she yelled into the phone.

"Man why you playing", I said.

"No, why are you playing?", she replied.

"Ian doing shit, them niggas need to know who be beating yo back in",I said laughing.

"You get on my fucking nerves Jordan, that's not funny", she sighed.

"Yea, you get on mine too", I said annoyed with this conversation.

"Look at this shit, you got people in my dm's saying imma hoe", she said sounding like she was Finna cry.

"Man fuck them people", I said .

"Whatever it's all your fault", she said with an attitude.

"Loose the attitude ma", I said getting up going
to the bathroom to take a piss.

"Whatever , I'll call you back later , I guess", she said .

"The hell you mean , you guess?", I said mimicking her.

"Just what I said, bye nigga!", she said hanging up.

I swear this lil girl gone be the death of me....

Alright y'all so I'm back. This just a lil filler. Make sure y'all vote and comment😘.