Chapter Sixteen✨

Kourtney Jermaine Green

One week later...

"KJ I'm finna go to work", my lil sister Nicole said.

She lives with me because my mother isn't stable enough to keep her.

"Ight be safe", I said as I got up going into my adjoining bathroom.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and threw on a Balenciagia jogging suit with my Gucci slides just to lounge in.

I brushed my waves and put on my jewelry and went to the kitchen. I can't cook shit so I just ate cereal and decided to text Kaelyn.

Kourtney😅: Gm 😘

Kaelyn😛: Goodmorning

Kourtney😅: lets go get some lunch later, is 1:30 good?

Kaelyn😛: yes, that's good I'll see you then...

Kourtney😅: ok lil mama
Read 9:34a.m.

Kaelyn Marie Jones

I was getting ready to go out to lunch with Kourtney when I got a call from my mother.

"Hey ma", I said happily into the phone since I haven't heard her voice in a week.

"Hey baby, what are you doing?", she asked sounding like she had been crying.

"Mama what's wrong?", I replied as I sat down on my bed.

"Auntie Eva died", she said in a sad voice.

"Oh my god , mama are you ok?", I asked.

Auntie Eva is my aunt, obviously, but she's my mother third sister. You see it's Eva, Kena, Trina, and Katherine, which is my mother.

"Yea baby I'm ok", she replied.

"How did she die?", I asked concerned.

"She had breast cancer, she didn't even let me know that she had it", she said.

"Wow!", was all I said , I was honestly lost for words.

"Right, but imma let you go, I'll be home next week Friday, I love you", she said.

"I love you too mama, be safe!", I said as I hung up.

Even though Aunt Eva barely talked to us being the fact that she lives far away from us . It's still sad.

I continued to get ready, I decided to throw on a black Vans shirt with light ripped jeans and my black low top vans. I put on all my accessories. I sprayed on my Juicy Couture perform and grabbed my black Chanel Le boy shoulder bag and headed out the door.

I got a text from Kourtney saying that we were eating at Logan's . I sent him a simply ok and pulled out my driveway.

"Ion give a fuck about a bitch, I wish you would hoe", I rapped along with Cuban da Savage as I listened to her song Ain't bout it.