Chapter Three✨

Kaelyn Marie Jones

Ow I said to myself as the grease from the bacon that I was cooking popped on my arm . As I was getting the bacon out of the skillet my phone started to ring . When I looked at it I saw that it was Jordan. I guess he thinks that we are cool or friends just because he helped me when I got jumped a couple nights ago . I mean we have been texting every now and then but it's nothing serious , just a simple wyd and stuff like that but whatever , I answered anyways .

"Hello", I said as I put the phone on speaker.

"I'm finna come over your house", he said

"Um no you're not", I said as I laughed biting into my bacon.

"I'm on my way ", he said as he hung up.

When I was done eating my breakfast I headed upstairs to get dressed. I just put on my Black Juicy Couture tracksuit. Twenty minutes later I heard the doorbell ring letting me know that Jordan was here. So I went to open the door .

"Wassup", Jordan said as he looked down at me .

"Hello Jordan", I said as I walked up the stairs to my room as he followed .

When we got to my room we laid on my bed and I started up a conversation.

"So how old are you", I said as I looked at him .

"Twenty-one", he said as he was looking at something on his phone .

"Wow, I'm seventeen", I said as I slightly laughed.

"Oh hell nawl you too damn young , let me get the fuck outta here ", he said as he got up from my bed .

"You're kidding me right", I said as I got up from my bed also.

"Bitc- , girl do it look like I'm kidding", he said as he opened my bedroom door , walking down the steps .

"Ok. Whatever"

When Jordan stupid ass left I went back to my room to take a nap .

Jordan Terrell Carter

"Man that bitch seventeen", I told Quan

"Even though she gotta smart ass mouth I still would've fucked her", he said as he laughed and took a hit from the blunt and passed it to me .

"Nigga you stupid, Ian trynna to catch no case", I said as I laughed with him also thinking about Kaelyn. I mean no lie she fine as hell but I don't really like younger girls, they all seem childish to me . Like then  she just not getting out of high school , but on a serious note I'm Finna calls some hoes over because I need some action .

Kaelyn Marie Jones

I woke up from my nap about two hours ago and it's currently 1:34 in the afternoon. I don't really have plans for today being the fact that I don't really have any friends . I mean I used to talk to people when school was in but I wouldn't call any of those people my friends, but sometimes I wish I had friends for days like this when I don't have anything to do .

I think my mother is coming home today. I decided to get on my Instagram since I haven't been on it in a while . When I opened the app I saw that I had a lot of follow requests and a few Direct Messages. I opened one of them and saw that I had a message from a boy that I was cool with at school, Deion . He's a cute tall brown skin guy , he got a twisted high fade, tattoos, he has both of his ears pierced , and he knew how to dress , and he was extremely funny every time I saw him he had me laughing .