Entrance Exam

Yo's POV

"Where should I go for college?  All universities need entrance exam and you know very well that I am not that smart!!! " a very worried Yo complains to his bestfriend Ming...

"well... why not try at the school I'll be attending? "Ming suggested.

"Earth to Ming!!!!  You know that that university is one of the top school in our country and you want me there? " Yo saying a matter of factly...

Ming has been admitted early to that university.  Engineering Major. Ming is tall,  smart and handsome.  not to mention he is rich. as a son of a famous engineer its no wonder that he made it to that university so easy....

as for me. well, if sleeping and reading One Piece can be considered talent then I am very much talended... but sad to say...  I think I am not even near the average student academically.  Although I am quite whiter than other teenager I am not goodlooking like my friend... Now you see my dilemma...

Sigh....

With nothing to do and nowhere to go,  i decided to go to Ming's Uni...  with the help of my tutors and Ming...  I took the entrance exam to Ming's Uni and is now waiting for the result here in a cafeteria where Ming and I usually hangs out.  Beside me is Ming who seems to be busy with his phone ,chatting with god knows how many girlfriends...

When I was a bit younger...  I used to like a senior from a school.  He is the coolest guy at our campus.  and everyone seems to be fascinated by him. Needless to say...  I stand no chance against the billions of people who want him...  so I kept my distance and get contented with looking at him from afar...

going back to the cafeteria...  I am still waiting for the result when an email notification pop out and I know the moment of truth has come....

with trembling hands... I click open the email and with so much joy I shouted while grabbing Ming's Neck...

"See?  I told you you'll make it!! " Ming Said happily...  we spent the day celebrating...

Fastforward... 

I am now a biology science  major and is now seated beside my classmates. An emergency meeting has been called and
we are now waiting for King.  our president.  the meeting was about selecting the New Star and Moon.  the selection took about an hour with Tew and Park getting selected for the role...

We are now going back to our rooms when Red, Chubs,  Jay,  Zee, and Meng decided to sidetrip first to cafeteria to buy some refreshment.  They are very attentive of me. They are actually a good group to me...  While in the line i bump to Tew.  A very cute Chemistry major with Nate beside her....

With a smile I greeted them "Congratulations for being the Star...  by the way I'm Yo.. "  while extending my hands...

"Thank you... I'm Tew and this is Nate :) " she seems shy but with a smile she introduce Nate all the same.

I noticed how Nate shakes while shaking my hands..  she is quite red.

"Are you sick?  you seems to be alittle red? " I ask with so much concern that I do not notice it myself..

"I'm fine... maybe because of the heat we just came from"Nate said shyly...

"I see.. well...  see you around. " since i noticed that my friends are now waiting for me...  but before I can leave entirely,  Tew asked if she can have my number..  and of course I gave it to her...

When I am almost out of earshot... I heard a little of Tew words...

"Lucky you girl!!! " but I did not look what she meant about that...

Tew gave Yo's number to nate...  knowing how her friend has been looking at the white guy seating to them and keep on smiling next to our class during the emergency meeting.... they have been friends for years and she knows that look.

.....

on the other side of the school cafeteria is the famous doctor gang...

and our story is about to start with everything on Phana's POV...

Phana knows that kid..  He has seen him before.. and decided to point it to Kit and Beam.. his friends...  and He is right...  even without glasses...  that was the shorty he knows and love so much...  but wait!!!  He is with 2  beautiful ladies.. and they seems to be exchanging numbers...  Pha was about to go near them a little when he looked at his watch and see that they only have 10 minutes to get back to their rooms.  the line was so long that it took them 20 minutes just to buy what they want to eat...  and so in his mind...

He's here...  he is actually here...  that shorty...

Knowing all too well what is happening, his friends looked at each other with so much amazement...  they have never seen Phana this torn.  excited.  and worried...  Something good and entertaining is about happen and they can feel it....

and so with little time...  they went their way to their class...  until that afternoon when the doctor gang came to the venue for the practice of the new Stars and Moons...

as Phana arrived...  He noticed immediately the girl he saw with his shorty and decided to talk to her...  AS THE PREVIOUS MOON OF THE CAMPUS...

"Hello there nong... How do you feel? " seeing that she seems startled and nervous...

"uhmm.... hello P.... I am fine" she managed to answer.

"relax... don't be nervous... its not that bad... " I smiled at her to make her comfortable... and is quite effective..  she relaxed...

"What's your name? faculty? "I asked...

"My name is Tew.. Pee.. From faculty of science. "she said...

again I smiled... "just relax... you will be fine" I told her and I left her with her fellow stars...

SCIENCE.... That is where I shall start...  to look for my SHORTY...

Phana seems to have got the answer he is looking for....  his main  goal is to check where might his shorty be... which faculty he belongs to...  and seeing the star tonight...  Phana felt that the deities are at his side...

I will look for you...  no matter where you are... Nong'Yo...

----------I almost make it like the series

----------
I almost make it like the series... Next chapter....  the search is on....  for the love of his life....
----------
Thank you for taking time reading this...  please feel free to comment...  will be very much appreciate it...  love you all 😗😁😍😚😙🤓