The Plan.... The winner ❤🎉 (Spoiler)

Yo's POV

"Is it even worth it to test him now? you know very well that anyone in that position will say something like that

"Is it even worth it to test him now? you know very well that anyone in that position will say something like that...  The role does not fit him... so it's only natural....  but now look at him... He is trying his best....  He is making sure that you know how he feels... Don't be so hard to get... you might loose him if you keep on doing so.... "Ming said...

They are in a cafè outside of the university....

I know that...  But there's this something inside me that if I confront him head on...  I will loose...  and so I must test him without letting him know that my memory has returned....

"Just how long do you think you can keep on doing this... just today you were not able to do anything...  He can find you that easily...  hahahahaha" Ming amused of what happened that day....

"Anyway...  what did he tell you before leaving? I didn't here any of it?" Ming asked...

Yo blushed...  Making Ming even more curious....

He said..... He will wait for me back in the dorm....

"See?  You're definitely a dead meat.  hahahahaha" Ming laughing ss hard...

Hey!  are you my friend or what?

"I am your one and only bestfriend...  and that is why I am saying this to you now... Give up...  because even if you give up now...  You're still the winner...  You got the love of your life...  isn't that great?" Ming explained...

Yo looked at him...  He knows Ming is right... but.... 

Yo doesn't know what to do....

-------------------
but unknown to them.... 

not far form where they are staying is a man looking at them from inside his car... 

Parked somewhere that's not easy to see..

Smiling...

Phana.....

Phana's POV

Phana's POV

Uncle huh....  Hahahaha You'll be mine...  that I promise....

Hey!  what am I??? stalker??? gangster or a mental patient???  what am I thinking...  hahahahaha

Maybe Yo needs more time...  I should be more understanding....

~~~❤~~~
Full chapter later... 😉
Team Phana?
Team Wayo?
or............
No update?
hahaha😈

P. S.

A Teaser.
A Spoiler.

still part of the whole chapter 💋❤😋