Where are Yo.... ? (Teaser)

One week had passed but no Yo can be seen at the Science Faculty...

Phana asked Ming about Yo but Ming said he didn't know where Yo went...

Like hell Phana believed that... He followed Ming for days... but it seems Ming really doesn't know where Yo is...

Where could he be??? I thought I was able to touch his heart... He even hugged me... but now.... where in the world is that Shorty??? where are you... Yo???

Phana thought helplessly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ming knows he is being followed... That day Yo ate with Phana... Yo asked Ming not to tell where he will be going to Phana...

"I know you saw P'Pha that's why you didn't came today... "Yo accusing Ming...

Ming was not able to deny and make an excuse... Yo knows him and He knows Yo all too well..

"Sorry Yo... "Ming can only apologize...

"That's OK.. "Yo said...

Huh??? That's easy... i was off the hook....

"But don't do it next time..

... any way... I have submitted a week leave from school... Dad called me and he intends to transfer me to another school after his trip... so I must convince him.. I have to go to him... he's at US... I need to personally do this... or else... I..... "

"Hmmmm..... what is it... spill it!!! "Ming demanded...

"I..... remember something about P'Pha today... "Yo said...

"Oh...... OK... I understand... tell everything to me... from the start... "Ming demanded again...

Yo told Ming everything... and the scene he remembered... the cards... His memory is bit by bit returning.... and Yo seems to understand what happened and Ming is in agreement...

"So what's you're plan??? P'Pha obviously like you... "Ming questioned...

"I'll think about it over the travel.. but for now... I must convince dad not to transfer me... "Yo said...

"Now... never tell anyone about where I am going... OK? Not even P'Pha... " Yo said warningly...

"He likes you... that's for sure... "Ming said tentatively...

"Huh!!! I suffered this much... lost my memories... and everything... "Yo is thinking of ways to get even... He is mad at Phana but He also understands him... so he is planning for something... but first... His father needs to be deal with...

And so Ming... the only one who knows where Yo is... Ming can see how hard Phana is looking for Yo... But he sides with Yo... I'm sorry Pee... It's not yet time for you to know... But I wish you luck..

~~~~~Yo!!! Yo!!! Guys!!! Here it is

~~~~~
Yo!!! Yo!!! Guys!!! Here it is...
the moment you've been waiting for
who's excited for the next chapter???
No comment no update!!!!
wahahahaha joke only
😈😎😈😎😈😎😈😎😈😎😈😎😈
and if you have time.. please read my other work... thank you 😘😍😘😍😘😍