Melody ???????????????? (Teaser)

YO's POV

That night...

Yo had a hard time sleeping...

He keeps on thinking about Phana's words...

it will be great if you'll like me again

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

it will be great if you'll like me again...

what do you mean by that..

Yo keeps on asking himself... 
after some time..  he decided to listen to some relaxing music...  maybe it'll help him relax...

Whenever Yo is stressed or nervous or feeling too much emotion...  He will listen to some piano pieces...  He do know how to play the instrument since he's young...  turning on his Ipod and putting it to a player stand beside his bed...  slowly.. Yo felt a bit relax... but even his favorite music cannot lull him to sleep...  and then...  past midnight when he received a message..

Thank you for spending the night with me... ~Phana

Yo stared at the message for so long...  and then he though he needed to make a reply..

It is I who should  thank you... Thank you for accompanying me...  for such a wonderful dinner...  and for sending me back home...  I'm just sorry that even after spending some time with you I am unable to recover any memory at all...  I'm so sorry....  😯

Seen....

Typing....

Yo can see that P'Phana is typing a message... but it seems the message is quite long... seeing that it took him long enough to reply...  but he only received a short message...

don't force yourself... someday...  you'll remember... just.... take it easy...

Yes... maybe someday... Thank you...  🙂

You need to rest...  it's almost 1am... I hope to see you sometime today...

why? We don't have a class in the morning...  but we need to report for the afternoon...

I see... Goodnight and Sweet dreams..  I hope you'll dream of me 😚

Goodnight too.😶

and once again

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

and once again...  Yo tried to sleep... but this time...  he was successful...  he fall asleep... but again...  while sleeping...  He keeps on crying... Yo is dreaming... a very sad dream...

... full chapter later...
for all the kind words about
the first chapter of my new work
and for all the wonderful feedback
to my first work which I decided to end yesterday...  I am always grateful to you guys
😚😶😍💗😘