Complicated Thoughts (Teaser)

While on the road going back to the medical faculty to retrieve some notes their professor left behind...

Kit and Beam are talking in front of the car

Kit and Beam are talking in front of the car...  They cannot believe what just happened at the restaurant...

Yo can clearly remember them but not Phana... 

while Phana is lost in his thoughts and does not want to talk to any of his friends

while Phana is lost in his thoughts and does not want to talk to any of his friends...  He too is wondering why Yo can't remember him...  what could he have done to make Yo forget him..

His right mind says that scientifically it is possible to forget...  Amnesia and everything...  but to actually forget Only one person...  seems....  a....  bit.....  off????... too much???... even....

His heart is in chaos... 

After fetching the notes...  the friends went separate ways...  Phana needs to prepare for the party...  He must be presentable in front of his Shorty...  but deep down....inside....   he is dying.... 

He keep on reminding himself to smile...  Must not make Yo feel uncomfortable with his presence or his distractions...

He needs to compose himself...  He will deal with his confused state later...  He must know what happened...  but for now... 

He will enjoy Yo's company...  and be the best person he can offer...

Sad as he may...  But it has no place for a happy occasion where he will be with his love.... his shorty.... 💔😭😔🙁😊😄😘

~~~The full chapter later

~~~
The full chapter later...
And now...  back to work...
Have a nice day ahead everyone! 😘