so... How are You? ?

Yo's POV

"So... How was it? were you able to convince uncle? " Ming asked... the moment they settled to one of the tables in the Medicine Faculty's Canteen...

After Phana left... Yo went back to where Ming parked his car... Yo asked Ming to accompany him and wait for Phana's return...

then Yo sent a message to Phana that they will be at their Canteen...

I was able to persuade Dad... after weeks of making so many excuses not to talk to me about Why he wants me transferred... I was already suspicious about his sudden plan... I know him.. He will do everything...

"Uncle sure is very protective and possessive of you... " Ming remarks...

I know... We only have each other so I can understand him but what surprised me was that he has accepted my decision right away... seems like he has nothing against P'Pha... But of course I have to make some promises... So I will ask you not to say anything to P'Pha about me remembering everything... Ok?

"Huh? but why? don't you like him anymore? He said he like you so what's the point? " Ming got confused...

Yes... but... I must confirm it even more... Who knows... just how long will it last... I think I won't be able to take any more heartbreak...

Ming nods in understanding...

"So what's your plan?" Ming inquired...

You'll see... In time 😋

I need to make sure that his feelings for me is true... I want to know... even without my memory coming back... will he still make an effort to get close to me... I am thankful that our feelings are mutual but if I have to go thru that heartache again... I doubt that I will be in good shape still... I might not just loose my memory... but I might loose my life.... 😭😭😭

Yo needs not to say it... Ming knows and He understand more than anyone...

and as the two talked... A haggard looking Phana came running... He seems to be in so much hurry... He took the seat infront of Yo... and....

"So.... How are you???

.... Where did you go??? " Phana started asking...

Here it comes....

I went to US... My dad asked to see me...

"In the middle of the semester?" Phana is suspecting something....

Yes... He wants me to transfer to another school...

"What?!?" Phana shouted in disbelief... (a little too loud that everyone looked at Phana)

"And what did you say to him?"... unsure if he wants to know the answer...

Yo looked at him and continue...

He wants me transfer somewhere near him so that he can see me often...

but.... (Phana's face is getting more and more horrified by each word)

I told him that I want to stay here..

and... (Phana holding his breath... unsure of what has to come...)

He reluctantly agreed with my request... (This time... The breath Phana has been holding was let out...)

"I'm glad... "Phana thought he said it inside his head but it seems he said it out loud accidentally...