Chapter 9: Part 1

Author's P.O.V

"Don't worry sweet Sky, I can assure you he will recognize me." The guy says before continuing to walk and Sky carelessly nods when suddenly her breathing stops as the guy's words finally registered in her mind and she quickly whirls around to get a glimpse of the man as her face goes pale from fear.

************************************
She never told him her name.

She went to her room. She was looking at the envelope in her lap. She was tempted to open it but she would never. That was not her property, but then why would someone involve her in it.

Technically they could have given it to Liam themselves if it was that important. Something was extremely wrong and Sky couldn't help but wonder that everything was connected.

The secrets, the inhuman voices, the quietness, pale figures, inhuman strength, the attack yesterday. She had the answer. She knew what she thought these people were but she didn't find it logical.

Ever since yesterday, her mind hadn't stopped thinking of the words that particular pale guy said before beating the crap out of her.

' No one's human in this town.'

The guy even admitted that he wasn't a human and his appearance proved it to some extent.

Then what was he?

She closed her eyes scared, not bothering to move.

Suddenly she hears screeching of tires and she looked out her window to find that a black Lamborghini was parked outside her house.

Liam.

She looked at the letter in her lap and got out of the bed grabbing it along with her. She opened the door.

"Good morning." Liam says coming to her smiling but she doesn't reply her mind still on the envelope in her hand.

He noticed her nervousness but didn't say anything.

"Are you alright?" He asks her and Sky come out of her trance.

"Sorry oh-yeah. I'm fine." She says.

"Is there anything bothering you?" Liam asks and Sky stares at him for a moment before looking at the envelope and extending it to him.

"A guy came a few minutes ago. He told me to give this to you." She says as Liam looks at the envelope his features getting hard as he took it from her.

"Did he told you his name?" He asks as he opens the envelope.

"No. He said you'll recognize him." Sky says watching Liam's eye go dark as he scans the page before he looks back at her.

He never expected this to happen. It was too soon. But they didn't have time. If he let her in dark any longer, his pretty little mate would be used against him.

"Sky we need to leave." Liam says as he rips the paper and let it fall to the ground while Sky looks at him bewildered.

---------------------------------------------------------
Ok so I know this was a short chapter but the next chapter will be good and be assuring :-)

And REVENGE crossed 1K Views!!
I'm so happy... Thank you guys for giving my book a chance ❤

Lot's of Love

xoxo