Chapter 21

Sky's P.O.V

"This is just a mere beginning. I'll be back." Carson said and smiled his wicked grin, disappearing into nothingness.

*****************************

I looked around the dark, dim room. My frown deepened as I noticed that I was in some kind of cottage of some sort as I looked out the window to see trees surrounding me. I looked around the empty, small room and sighed in relief when I saw nothing or no one. I was alone.

Many questions roamed through my head. Where am I? What does he wants from me? My heart rate speeds up as many stupid scenarios entered my head.

I started shaking my hands again, trying to release myself but it was of no use. I was tied to the chair tightly. That worried me a lot and I started shaking my head. I whined out in pain.

I wonder if someone's looking for me? I closed my eyes and tried to stop the tears from falling. I let out a frightened sigh but opened them when I heard something from outside. Was Carson back?

My eyes widened as I heard someone running and try to open the door. I furrowed my brows in confusion when banging on the door was heard. Whoever was outside wanted to get in. My eyes widened in fear and a gasp escaped my lips when the door flew open.

My eyes widened even more as I saw the person in front of me.

"Sky?" Blake whispered, looking relieved and happy. But I know that he's going to kill me. I know that he's not my Blake.

I remembered everything that happened that day.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"Please don't hurt me." I said and tried to roll away but Blake puts his foot on my shoulder preventing me.

"Liam, your little mate is going to pay for your mistakes." Blake said when suddenly Liam's large wolf burst out killing Blake.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"S-Stay away from me." I said.

"Sky, I'm your Blake. Please let me help you." He said and came running towards me.

I sucked in a breath. Should I trust him? I was really confused. And how did he find me this fast?

Something was telling me to trust him. And I nodded. He immediately ripped the ropes from my hand and feet, and that's when I noticed him. He looked horrible. He looked tired and afraid.

"I was so afraid that I lost you. I was afraid that I'd never see you again." He whispered and hugged me.

"Blake, I thought you were-" I sobbed and hugged him back.

"Sky, what you saw that day was an illusion created by those leeches to hurt you, to make you weak." Blake replied and I gave him a weak smile.

"How did you found me?" I asked softly.

"I honestly don't know. We searched everywhere for you. Then I found this cottage and knew you were in here because of your scent. I was terrified that I lost you Sky." He said. I felt tears threaten to escape at his words.

"Come on. Let head back." Blake said and I nodded my head.

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Author's P.O.V

Sky took a deep breath as she slid into the passenger seat of Blake's car, a Corolla. Blake was already seated in the driver's seat and Ruben in the back, texting away on his cell phone.

"Whom are you texting Ruben?" Blake asked.

"Alpha." He replied.

"You seem awfully quite Sky. Everything okay?" Ruben asked, bringing Sky out from her trance.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She replied.

She was never much of a good liar.

"You and Liam seem a bit distant that morning. I was wondering if you want to talk about it." He asked and Sky shook her head, still looking out of the window.

That morning? How long was she there??

"It's nothing." She replied.

Even though she wanted to talk about it. Actually, she wanted to talk about Liam. She missed him.

Liam.

She wondered if he's looking for her? She immediately shook her head and forced those thoughts out.

She noticed the car had come to a halt and they were in the parking lot of  Liam's mansion.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys
Ok so I know this was a short chapter but the next chapter will be good and be assuring :-)

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!

REVENGE crossed 4k reads and is so close to 1k votes 🎉🎊

Thank you so much for your support!!!

Guys I really need your help!
Please do suggest which one you like the most❤💜

Guys I really need your help! Please do suggest which one you like the most❤💜

Thanks, Radiant_Blooms for this amazing cover! I really love it!

I love this one too!

Thanks, AlexKoge24 for this wonderful cover!