Chapter 41

I've loved you like crazy ... now I am going to hate you like crazy ♦

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Author's P.O.V

Sky walked down the stairs without Annabella, who had fallen asleep again after exciting herself too much, canceling her trip with Sky. She had managed to find bags containing her belongings back in Liam's room and luckily found her wallet. She could hear voices from the living room and went straight in.

The living room was packed with people watching TV or goofing around. The atmosphere looked extremely casual. Most of them noticed her and turned to her.

Saying, 'Hey', 'How are you?' or 'Sup?'
Sky just smiled at them.

"Can someone come to the mall with me. I need to go for Christmas shopping and Liam is sort of busy..." Sky trailed off and a girl stood up.

She was five feet ten and had a jet black hair that reached her waist. A tattoo was peeking from the collar of her white shirt, through which you could see her black bra. Her grunge attire looked out of season but she didn't look much fazed by the weather. He red lips looking impressive, something Sky could never pull off.

"I'll go with you. I was leaving for Christmas shopping until this idiot tackled me to watch a movie." The girl said and Sky chuckled at her, as the guy she was implying to, raised his hands up in surrender.

"It was a good movie though." He said in his defense and the girl rolled her eyes.

"And now I'm late for that, you're going to pack the present with me." The girl said and the guy groaned but before he could say anything she grabbed Sky's hand walking her out.

"By the way my name's Carlisia and that was my mate, Hanson." The girl said and extended her hand which Sky noticed was also tattooed.

"Sky, but you already knew that." Sky said and shook her hand and the girl chuckled.

"It's nice to have you back Luna. I've heard a lot about you and was practically dying to meet you in person. Most of us have actually. We never got a chance to meet you and then Carson attacked." The girl said and trailed off. Sky's face had gone passive at the mention of Carson.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" Carlisia begins to say and Sky stopped her.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. You haven't said or done anything wrong. What happened just happened and there's no denying it." Sky said with a fake smile.

"You're really strong, you know. We can tell you'll be a great Luna." Carlisia said and Sky smiled.

They had reached the garage and Sky looked at her Acura.

"So for how many people you need to shop?" Carlisia asked skipping behind her.

"Everyone." Sky replied and Carlisia looked at her baffled.

"Fifteen hundred pack members?" Carlisia asked and Sky nodded.

"It would be rude not to get them anything. Besides I have the list." Sky said taking out three pages containing pack info and Carlisia took them from her.

The members were categorized as:

Infants - 14 years Children

15 years - 29 years Young Adults

30 years onward Adults

"400 children, 600 young adults and 500 adults. How do you plan on managing this." Carlisia said.