Not all are evil only most

Void Pov

I was happy. I mean Ananke and Crounus really found a mortal worthy of being our champion and we all agreed with it. We will return and we will call upon our reign and even if he doesn't know it yet Percy will play a very important role in this whole change.

Hades Pov

I definitely felt something powerful leave Tartarus so I quickly called Nico ( he is Hades immortal lieutenant) and Thalia (Hades made her an immortal for Nico) who lived here ever since Percy's banishment. Together we were going to find out what is happening there.

We arrived just in time to see a black figure levitating out of Tartarus. That was enough to alert me. No god could even levitate and now this man did just levitate out of Tartarus. Nico and Thalia knew this obviously to because they took out there weapons and stood there back to back. Young love.
Then the man spoke."I am no threat to you nor to your child and his girlfriend. Let me come and get away from the entrance of Tartarus before he realises that I am gone." I didn't believed him so I asked."Who are you?" The answer was at least a little shocking me." I am hurt uncle. I am Percy Jackson." Before I could do anything Nico and Thalia had already hugged Percy and I decided that he was really Percy. So I teleported back to my palace to hear his story. And he told it to us.

-After the story-

"Impossible! Not again please. How can we beat them?" His answer was like I would have said it." We can't win alone. But I will try my best to help you." Then Percy asked something important for me and him. "So Nico hitting on an former huntress, huh? When is the marriage?" I burst out into laugher and I was happy once that we had spring. Persephone would have told Zeus about Percy's freedom. I was pulled out of my thought when Percy spoke again." Uncle Hades could you please take Hestia down here? I got a favour from Ananke which I would like to use now.""What favour?" I asked curiously." You'll see. I will go all Nico then." Now all of us were confused but I still teleported to Olympus... just for Zeus to shout at me. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE HADES?" he shouted it more than asking. I quickly went over to the hearth and said." I wanted to take Hestia for an quick talk in the underworld. So do you want to come sister?"" I will appear as soon as you leave brother." answered Hestia. Before I could leave Zeus spoke up." Hades Annabeth Chase, goddess of architecture and heroes, informed us from an power wave coming from Tartarus. What is it?"
"So the bitch spied on us, huh? Who ordered it? And we already took care of it. Kampe is back in Tartarus."
"How dare-" before Athena could finish I flashed out of the room. As I appeared in the underworld Hestia appeared next to me. Hestia spoke first." You shouldn't have lied. Apollo can sense it. And why am I here?"
"I asked uncle Hades to bring you here Lady Hestia.""PERSEUS! You are alive. How?" asked Hestia after she recognised his voice." I will tell you everything soon but first to my surprise for you. I said I would go all Nico and I did. I summoned a soul but not a dead one but a faded soul. The soul of Rhea mother of the gods." said Percy. After I realised what he just said my jaw dropped before Hestia asked timidly." Mother?""Yes Hestia I am here.""C-can I hug you?" I asked after I recovered from the shock from seeing my dead mother infront of me. Not even I can summon faded souls." Sadly I can't touch anything I can only talk." answered my mother. Then she continued so what happened to Percy after the war with my mother?" Then Percy told his story again and at the and mum looked really pissed about my siblings. Excluding Hestia.
" Why had he done that? Hestia, Hades?" asked our mother then." Zeus is paranoid ever since the first time a demi-god defeated a god. He grew even more paranoid when he saw Percy beating Kronos and Gaea without dying. He saw his chance to get rid of him and he used it. I am sorry I wasn't able to stop him."" It is not your fault Hades. Your brothers are guilty not you." mum told me calming me down. She was always the only one to make me feel truly happy. I even smiled, something I hadn't done since the day she faded. Then Hestia spoke again." What will happen when you vanish here?"" I will go back to the Void. Maybe I will come back one day." I heard that like I am far away. Mum could come back. She probable exits the Void soon. We could probable be a family again after this war." When?" I asked her." Soon enough, my little prince, soon enough." That was when she started to flicker. She turned to Percy." Grandson, I will support you in your plans but don't screw things up. Goodbye my children." With these words my mother faded again. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks and saw Hestia crying to. I didn't knew what to think. I was happy about seeing her again but said about her leaving again.