Still not dead

Percy Pov

I turned around and saw the ancient monster 'Ketos' (the thing Perseus made a statue) or 'Kraken' for mortals. Together with the beast there were around 100 monsters and the titan Hyperion, who seems to be haunting me. Apollo wasn't sleeping yet so all three of us were awake and with the rest I got I felt powerful enough to kill the Ketos. So we splitted the army so I would fight the Ketos, Artemis would fight Hyperion and Apollo would kill monsters.

Ketos charged first and I just jumped over the hit and smashed the flat side of my blade into one of his tentacles then stabbed it into the centre. It stopped moving after a minute of seemingly random hitting the ground. I then leapt at it again and this time I ducked under a tentacle then side stepped and avoided another when I heard a female scream. Artemis.

She was hit with Hyperions spear in the side. Not serious now but later it would be a critical wound.

At the sight of her injured form I went in my 'battle mode' for the first time since the giant war. I only fought like this if I protect a friend and I did now.

I was no longer a human figure. I was a blur of colours moving faster than ever. I lost control about everything. I let loose gigantic waves of power successful killing all monsters but Ketos and Hyperion.

I charged at Ketos and immediately set it on fire. The whole monster. It screeched in pain but I couldn't care less. Ioved as fast as I could and after some moments Ketos bleeded so much ichor that it looked like the whole monsters took a shower under blood. I then stabbed its eye and permanently removed it from existence.

When I turned around Hyperion tried to run but I wouldn't let him run away. Not after he did that blow. I teleported infront of him and stabbed him with one of my hunting knives. He wasn't prepared and it killed him (I will write killed instead of forced him to fade because you know what I mean).

I then teleported infront of Artemis and Apollo and teleported us to the entrance of the Void where I just collapsed next to Artemis.

3rd Person Pov

Apollo knelt down next to his sister and Percy and after he checked Percy for any injuries he used his remaining strength to summon bandages and took the remaining Ambrosia and Nectar. He cleaned the wound with the Nectar and poured the rest in Artemis mouth. He then wrapped the bandages around her wound and made sure they are placed right.

Apollo then sat down near his two unconscious companions and felt asleep. With this the lasf member of the quest took his rest.

Percy Pov

I didn't know how long it took but I eventually woke up and felt something touching my arm. I quickly bolted up just to see Artemis still unconscious on the ground and Apollo sleeping a little further away. I took a look at Artemis and noticed the bandages. The thought of her being still wounded scared me so I took some Ambrosia, ate it and gave her the power I gained through tbe process.

I found myself praying to Chaos while doing so and then even found myself whispering "Please survive Artemis. I can't loose you. I love you," to her. The thought of admitting this and destroying our friendship always scared me so I never said that before.

Unlucky as I was she stired just one minute later while I was still thinking and Apollo was still sleeping.

Artemis seemed to be happy about something. Probable being alive makes her happy.

She then looked at me with a questioning look.

I gave her the same look until she sighed and looked me dead in the eyes seemingly very serious.