First battle, last plan

Artemis Pov

We sneaked back to the camp and once we arrived we called the hunters to assemble quickly. Once they were all there (together with Percys fighters) we told them what we saw and heard.

When we finished Zoe spoke first:" That isn't good but maybe we can use it to our advantage. I mean if we can capture Lelantos and bring him to Void maybe Leto can convince him to join our side?"

It came out more like a question than a conclusion but it was the best we were able to muster up so we worked with the plan.

--Line Break--- 8 hours later-----

We were all on our position an ready to start the attack. Once Hades and Nico killed the monsters near Lelantos my hunters and I would start to shoot the monsters and Thalia would keep them away from Lelantos with Aegis whilst Percy is fighting Lelantos.

So when the shadows teleported the several monsters away all of us started to fire immediately and Thalia jumped in the middle of the monsters and began to push them away from Lelantos who by then raised his bow ready to kill Thalia but he was stopped by a sword that blocked the arrow. Percy then attacked Lelantos with his two poisonous blades. Sadly, Lelantos was able to get his hunting knives out in time and blocked Percys first strike. They then began a deadly dance where neither of the two was able to get the upperhand until Lelantos pushed Percy down with the air and got blasted with several streams of water that forced him on the ground. When he laid there Percy used his advantage and tried to stab Lelantos in his heart but in the last second he stopped the attack and stabbed Lelantos shoulder instead. He then distanced himself from Lelantos and left it to the poison to force Lelantos to sleep. I then noticed that I was so caught up in watching Percy and Lelantos fight that I forgot about the battle we were fighting. I quickly began to shoot arrows again and after an hour we killed all monsters in our reach and finally were able to take our target to Void.

Once we came there we gave Lelantos to a servant who carried him back into a cave which lead to the main base of Void. Because we didn't have any other issue we left after that and came back to the camp we built for a well deserved meal I summoned for everybody.

It was rare that I summon a meal but I believe nobody was able to hunt a meal fast enough for some of the girls and of course the boys were even more hungry, excluding Hades and Hestia as they are getting sacrifices and Hades never eats much.

Now the next thing we needed to do was wait and since we have nothing to do we could also tell them about our relationship. The only problem is that I have no idea how we should do that.

So I didn't do anything and left it to Percy who then really did something. But sadly not what I hoped for.

No instead he walked over to me, kissed me on the lips and teleported away, leaving me there to explain the situation.

So I just stood there infront of everybody feeling absolutely furious and absolutely nervous. It didn't took much time for the majority of the hunters to ask what just happened or to shout in anger or protest or to begin to worry about me as I just stood there unmoving. The gods and Percys fighters took it better although Zoe was a bit taken aback none of them seemed angry or anything like that.

Soon after that some began to search for Percy and my surprise finally disappeared and I began to call them all back to the campfire. As soon as they were there I began the explanation.

"Well, umm, ok girls listen as you noticed Percy isn't dead even thought he kissed me. The truth is that I, umm, well I have..."

Luckily Apollo intercepted there and saved me from the embarrassment. Unluckily it was still Apollo.