Leave me alone you ...

Annabeth Pov

Oh my gods! Percy is a primordial now. A powerful primordial. And he will be the hero again if we win. If I am his girlfriend then, I will be able to claim all the honour for myself as the brain behind the weapon. And he is on good terms with the fates. Maybe he could get me good domains like architecture or knowledge ( I know that Apollo has this domain but she wants to get it from him) and he is so famous. He will be an eternal hero and I will be known forever. I have to get him back.

Percy Pov

I went to the forest where I met Apollo and Artemis who were already waiting.

I greeted "Hey guys" and sat down next to them." About the plan it is very dangerous and could kill all of us or save all of us so if you don't want to participate in it you can always go away." Artemis growled at this." We are no cowards Perseus and we will help you with your plan." I ignored the growl and explained my plan." We must wake up the old three. These three are Void, Order and Chaos. To wake them up we must go to the Void and give Void energy. Void died first and should reform before his siblings do. He created the sun and the moon which means that you can give him energy and I can because one of his domains is like my domain of justice( that is a lie which I hid from Apollo with my power). He can wake his siblings up and fight the primordials. If this plan works they will fade soon. The danger is that we would have to go in the Void and out and for that a faded soul has to help us. The problem is that only one soul volunteered and that was your mothers soul. I do trust her but I don't know how you will take it if you have to see her fade again."

Apollo, who sensed that I wasn't lying, was now serious and slowly whispered." If she agreed on this I will help you and if our mother has to fade again it is on her own decision this time and at least we can see her again then. I will help with your plan. Artemis?"" I will help too."
With the twins agreeing we just had to decide when we would leave to the quest and what to say as an excuse for our leave... or at least the twins. I don't think that they would care about me leaving here." When do we leave?" Artemis answered this question." We can leave when I told my hunters and the gods an excuse for this. I suppose that they can't know about this?"" No they can't. Only you, Apollo, my warriors and I know about the plan I made and my warriors only know about it because I planned with Zoe and Luke what we should do."

We agreed on leaving after capture the flag on friday. My warriors would go back to our base and take the hunters there too. I would say that I have to speak with Crounus and Ananke about the plans we made. The twins would talk about an powerful force taking control over the sun and the moon and later I would pretend to kidnap them and by then we would be in Tartarus. I planned on telling them everything about Chaos plan. But not now. I would prefer telling them in Tartarus once Leto is there and we are falling in the Void or when we are falling into Tartarus, I don't care but we must be falling so they can't reach me with their weapons.

I then took of back to camp. On my way I was confronted by Annabeth.

"Hey Percy listen please I wanted to tell you something."

I let her speak because I am polite but as she stopped I spoke.

"It is Perseus not Percy."

She first looked shocked and I used this to scan my surroundings for an possible trap. What I found was the campers stalking us from trees and Apollo and Artemis standing in the shadows watching too.

"But-but Apollo and Artemis call you Percy too and they are gods who never cared nor will ever care for you."

I pinned her on a tree the second she finshed this sentence and slowly let out an animalistic growl.

"Artemis and Apollo are friends to me and they care more about me than you ever did. Oh wait excuse me you did care about me because if I had died back than you would have to search yourself a new hero and that would take time and of course would he have to get on my fame level first. So you did care about my life. Not about me but about my life and my fame."

Annabeth looked like she was about to wet herself and wisely decided to drop the topic. Then she began with her lies.

"Percy please listen to me until I finished and don't interrupt me, alright?" I nodded." Ok then I will tell you now why they banished you and why I voted against you. First it was a normal day at camp about three days before your banishment. Around dinner time the gods teleported me to Olympus in the throne room to tell me something. They said that they found out that you slept with one of the daughters of Aphrodite. I didn't believed them at first but they showed me an fake message where you were kissing Drew. Then they told me about you beating younger and weaker campers and bullying them. After that they told me about your plans to bring down Olympus. Your so called friends, Apollo and Artemis, were there too. They are just befriending you to make sure you stay loyal to Olympus in this war. And they made me swear on the Styx to vote against you and I was angry enough to do so. Please take me back, Perc-Perseus, please. I was fooled back then. Please!"

At first I wanted to shout at her for lying but then I decided to humiliate her a little.

Annabeth Pov

Yes, yes, yes! Percy looked so angry. I am sure he will take Olympus down now. Maybe he will be the new king and I would be his queen then. I was displeased by his sudden change of look but when I saw his loving look resting on me I knew I won. He stepped closer and closer his lips were now centimetres from mine but then he whispered in my ear.

"You should stop lying little bitch. I know Styx and she would have told me about your oath. So take your dogs and leave."

Then he stepped back and went into the shadows. I looked around for these 'dogs' Percy spoke about and spotted some campers in the trees. They stalked me! I was still a little confused how Percy discovered my lie and since when he calls me a bitch but mostly I was furious. First this bastard Percy Jackson insults me like this and then the campers stalk me. They maybe think that we are together again and talk about it. Maybe that could bring us together. With these thoughts I told them that we were a couple again. Little did I know that Percy would leave without noticing this.

Percy Pov

I planned with Artemis and Apollo for the whole night and we came to the conclusion that we wouldn't say I kidnapped them. We would just say that they were in Tartarus because they have to kill Python the giant snake. When they try to stop them we will already be gone.

I was now going to the forest for the capture the flag game.

Camp and the immortals
against
The hunt and the warriors

When the battle started Luke ran to the left side to sneak to their flag. I would stay at the border knocking everybody out with my water powers.
Zoe was distracting everybody with most of the hunters and Silena was using charmspeak to send campers back to their side.

Some minutes later Luke ran through the forest with the flag in his left hand and followed by ten campers. Luke jumped above the creek just when they were about to reach him. We won. I knocked out Annabeth in the game and noticed that people were whispering about something. Some even pointed an accusing finger towards me. I didn't care and just didn't bother.

------------------Time Skip--------------------------

Apollo, Artemis and I were standing in the old entrance of the Labyrinth. I found out that it is still down there but isn't moving anymore. We searched for about two hours until we came into the room with the fountain (Percy Jackson 4). I looked into the water and was about to jump when sonebody stopped me. This somebody was Apollo. I looked at him questioning. He understood and answered.

"This could be the last time we rest and we need to be in a good condition when we arive there. And you need to tell us the whole story about Void. I want to know who I wake up. And maybe Chaos and Order should be introduced too."

I sighed and asked."Ok so should I tell the story now or should I wait?"

This time Artemis answered." Come over here and we summon some sleeping backs then you can tell your story."

We did as she said and once everybody was comfortable I began with the story.

"Ok about twenty-eight billion years ago there was a big explosion and..."