History

Percy Pov

"Ok about twenty-eight billion years ago there was a big explosion and Chaos was born. Together with Chaos her male twin Order was born too. These two ran around space for seven billion years until Void was born. Unlike his siblings he had no twin nor had he a domain to counter his. His domain was power. His siblings had domains to counter each other: creation and destruction. These three were in space for ten billion years after his birth until they began to make galaxies. They built far to many to count but after one billion years of creating Chaos and Order got married and as an gift Void created the milky way. One billion years aftet this they got their first child: Chronus. Void created our Universe for him to grow up in. Their other children grew up there too. All primordials were there but most of them wanted more power. It was around one hundred thousand years before Geae and Ouranus got married when they started spreading rumours about Void being abusive and him turning evil. Chaos and Order believed their children over their brother and in an act to protect them they killed Void and forced him into the realm of fade. Only the old three can escape there but Chaos and Order didn't knew that and thought he was gone forever. Void would reform the fastest anyways becausehe was in his domain. But the primordials still wanted more. When the first primordial got pregnant it was Nyx who then gave birth to Aether and Hemera. After their training they decided to do what they thought best to do and attacked Chaos and Order. Their attack was successful but Chaos and Order are the oldest beings in existence and they were very powerful. With their children attacking them and them being alone without Void and weakened from creating the entrance to the realm of fade they knew they would loose and used their remaining power to pull the primordials to sleep. Ouranus and Geae were not there because she was giving birth to the titans and Ananke and Chronus because they were not power-hungry. Chronus and Ananke came to know about their siblings crimes and found out that it were Geae and Ouranus who were the ones who planned their parents downfall and were the ones who blamed Void. They cursed Geae and Ouranus that their children would kill one of them and their grandchildren kill the other one. They had thought that the titans are an exception and only children who are born later would attack them. Geae got only pregnant twice after this and they agreed on throwing their children in Tartarus. They agreed that Ouranus should do that because he can flee from the titans. Geae saw how much the titans hate Ouranus and knew she was safe from them but Ouranus wasn't. Geae never helped Kronos but that wasn't necessary. He got his scythe as a sacred weapon and it was given to him by Ananke. Ouranus knew that they would try to kill him but didn't thought that they would actually succeed. They cought him before he went on a date with Geae and killed him. Geae never told them about the curse because they were afraid of Kronos children anyways and she just rested in an not forced sleep until the titans died and you know the rest."

After they got it all Apollo asked "Why do we wake them up? What are their goals?"

I answered "Their goals are to get revenge and to bring up a new great era. An era without the gods as leaders. They want to make a council without a king but with some who are higher than others. And they want to make some gods fade. Not all but some. And they want to make most of the primordials fade. You would life through the war if everything goes well but some like Zeus won't. There are other things to but none of them are really important. And before you attack me I can assure you that all who voted for me back then are safe. Thalia and Nico were mortal so they had their most important test there. You and Artemis and Hades are more or less just fair and Hestia is as close to pure as possible. Please forgive me but I am on their side and their champion."

Artemis pressed me on the wall and held her knife at her throat whilst Apollo thought about my words. I knew that I have no chance but summon her to life through this. I had created a message for the other five who supported me to hear but not see what is happening. I closed the message and concentrated on all my powers to summon the soul of Leto. I never tried it so far away from the Void but it worked and she came.

"Artemis stop, please he is doing the right thing. Apollo please restrain her."

The voice of her mother knocked sense into Artemis and she spun around quickly to be granted by Letos soul. Same for Apollo. They ran to her hoping for an hug but just ran through her. Then they realised that she was a soul. Well Apollo realised, Artemis thought it was an fake picture I made appear to stop her. She attacked me again.

This time I was prepared and rolled out of the way. I spun on his feet and began dodging her atracks until Apollo and Leto both shouted for us to stop. I obeyed but Artemis only stopped after giving me a deep gash in/on my chest.

Because of this Apollo rushed over to me. The last thing I saw were the twins standing in front of me with wide eyes. Then I blacked out.

3rd Person Pov

After Percy fainted Apollo went to work and used his magic. He also told Artemis to go away and to let him work. Artemis was shocked and sad enough to obey him so she went to her mother for a talk.

"Artemis what he is doing isn't wrong. I know that you don't want to believe it but your father is a bad ruler. I know it is hard for you to believe but the old three are very wise and would only do good for this world. Please forgive Perseus and help him doing what he planned to do but there is one thing. In two weeks Geae is at her full power. You have to finish this quest then or else are you most likely screwed. And please never let her know about your plan."

Artemis was still a little slow because of everything that just happened and could only come up with one replie.

"Your supporting them? Why? And I know that."

Leto chuckled a little as Artemis childish side came to view but recovered fast and answered.

"You already know that I am faded but what you don't know is that I faded because I tried to kill Echidna in order to protect you and your brother. I found out that Zeus send her to get you and your brother on Olympus but she planned on revenge and tried to kill you. Sadly I still faded and since then never saw you again. So I have every reason to hate Zeus and you have too. Besides it is a habit that children kill their father. And this war has another reason. Percy is pure and the only human to ever be pure. In the Void there is something like a scale which shows how bad the current ruler is and the gods crossed the line made by the original three. They are not worthy to rule anymore."

That being said Leto disappeared and the last audible thing was a slight whisper of the words 'see you soon'. Then Artemis fell on her knees. Sobbing. Percy began to stir by now and Apollo left him there to heal. He came over to comfort Artemis and helped her come over her grief, confusion, anger and hate. Then they confirmed their help for Voids side in this war.

Percy Pov
( after Artemis and Apollo agreed to join him)

We were now standing on the fountain (again!!!!) and this time we got interrupted by my lovely cousin Jason Grace. I wanted to knock him out but before one of us could react Apollo grabbed me and threw me i  the fountain and jumped afterwards, Artemis on his heal ( not literally) and our fall began. Boring.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but it is a little short.

-Marvin