The Wrong Number changed My Life.

C A S T

◾◾◾◾◾◾

T

o be honest, I am not sure on who to cast. I had decided on Emma Stone and Dylan O'Brien but I'll leave it to your imgination till I come to a conclusion for now.

I N T R O D U C T I O N

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

[3rd person]

Chloe was pacing around her room, tears dwelling in her eyes. She wanted to end all of this at once.

She wanted to die.

She was wondering if there would be anyone who would talk to her, listen to her for once without judging her. She rubbed her puffy eyes with her fingers and checked her mobile.

** 2 New unread messages**

She was surprised, not only had she received a message from someone (apart from her best friend) after a long time but also it wasn't from some company asking her to buy a home loan.

But the number was unknown. She squinted her eyes and curiously opened the message.

'What the hell dude?'

'Call me RN'

She sighed thinking it was Adam; her best friend. He was well known to have changed his number twice every month, since last year. She replied.

'Again? You had to change your number again?'

She got a reply within a minute.

'Are you drunk or something?'

Chloe ran her hands through her hair before replying.

'I'd better get drunk now, I am suicidal again.'

Adam was the only person she could talk to at times like these. She waited for him to reply. But when she received none, she texted again.

'You can't do this to me, I need someone to listen.'

She received a reply after about 3 minutes.

'Hii stranger, I am willing to listen ;)'

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

C O P Y R I G H T S ©

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author except in case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

H E R E & T H E R E

1) so this is technically my first published book

2) There may be a whole load of mistakes everywhere, please be free to point them out (constructive criticism is most welcome)

3) I love waffles.

4) this book may not be up to the expectations of few people, but I will try my hardest to make it as best as possible.

5) The main motive for writing this book is to test my writing skills, book writing ability etc. I'd wanna play with your emotions..

6) this book MIGHT make you nostalgic and nauseated from the amount of emotions and feels it gives.

7) I update very slowly.

8) I LOVE votes and comments, please leave them for me, I will try and get back to all of you.

9) I have no plot planned for this book, I will write whatever comes to my mind, and it MAY be bad MAY be good.

10) I MIGHT change the cast for this book if I feel like it.

12) I suck at making covers, so please hit me up if you would help me make some, pretty please?

So, here I complete the introduction part for this book and I can't express how excited I am.

And the book will be in first person, with Chloe narrating. Just so that things are clear.

Also, I got this idea when I received a text message from a stranger and I started fantasizing how amazing it would be if me and the stranger would've gotten to know each other more and in an instant my brain was bursting with ideas and I wrote this down haha ;)

©snowbled 2017

-until next time unicorns! xD