Best friends always know it.

Chloe | Nik | Adam
[For phone conversations]

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

If on a scale of 0 to a lot, I were to vote the level of stubbornness of my grandmom, I'd say a lot.
Because she was not ready to listen to my side of this stranger story, and because she was forcing nachos down my throat.

I don't like nachos.

"Say aaahhhhhhhh"

"I can eat for myself. Remember How I am 17 and not 7?"

"7 year olds can eat by themselves as well"

"I meant, months"

"At least 7 year old children munch nachos happily, without having their grandmom stuff it in their mouth"

"Again, I meant 7 months, all they need is milk"

"All you need is a dick, what was his name again?"

I groan, "please, will you let me explain?"

"Okay, you get 2 seconds."

"Wha-"

"Time's up, now what was his name, again?"

"I think I am staring to hate you."

"I love you too, now what was his name?"

"Grandma I'll tell you his name only if you let me explain."

"Nik, the name was Nik. I just wanted to see if you'd blush while saying his name."

"He probably isn't even hot.", I roll my eyes.

"These Nachos are, chilly cheese." She wiggles her eyebrows and grins at me while offering me the packet again.

"I don't like nachos, do you even know me?"

"You like him though." She wiggles her eyebrows again.

"Would you not?" I groan for the umpteenth time.

"Give me a solid reason to prove that you don't."

"Maybe the fact that it's literally only been like 4 days since I talked to him? And maybe because I haven't even ever seen him? And maybe because he can be a killer?"

"Ah the killer logic. He is way too charming to be a killer."

"You haven't even heard him, grandma."

"Sure I haven't." She mumbles to herself.

I sigh in exasperation. Why was she like this? Why couldn't she act like a mature grown up old and sophisticated woman for once? Mom isn't this way at all, she acts like she is the mother-in-law sometimes.

I finally pop a single nacho in my mouth and chew while thinking. I haven't informed Adam of the bowling evening yet. I'm considering of not going, bowling was never in my league anyway.