Are you a hot he?

Adam | Chloe | He
♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

I start pacing around my room even more, when I realize the person who I thought is Adam was someone else.

I quickly dial Adam's previous number and impatiently wait for him to answer.

He picks up the phone within 2 rings.

"Heyyy clay!"

"Adam, did you change your number and prank-text me right now?"

"What? No, I didn't"

"Adam if you think this is funny, it is not."

"Clay, I am not joking. What happened?"

"I received a text from someone asking me to call them right now, and I thought it was you."

"..."

"So I texted that number how I was suicidal again and I needed to talk."

"Woah, and?"

"And I received a reply, hii stranger I am willing to listen or something creepy like that."

"Woah Woah Woah! then what are you doing? go talk to them dumbass."

"Why do you think I'd do that? I am not dumb. They might be some serial killer."

"They might be a he, a hot he"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you are in a desperate need of a prince charming, and that stranger might be some really hot guy and damn this wou-"

"Stop right there, asshat. You are an idiot."

"You love me!"

"I can see you wink."

"Aww you know me so well! Go talk to them now. This might be fun!"

"Bye stupid Cupid."

I hang up the phone and shake my head in disappointment. He is the reason I sometimes wish I had a female best friend.

Here I am hyperventilating about a stranger texting me creepily while my stupid best friend is fantasizing things which were so stupid and impossible.

They might be a creepy psychopath who killed people for fun, for fuck's sake.

Heck they might even be some alien, who'd abduct me and try their experiments on me to know about the human body.

Or a vampire in need of blood.

Or a zombie in need of brains. People lack them a lot nowadays.

Ughh, my very creative mind is not helping my case right now. I should just stop over thinking and apologize to them.

I unlock my phone and start typing a text to the unknown number.

Hmm What do I say?

I type, 'Hey sorry I thought you were my stupid best friend but I see that you are not, so can you please forget everything I sai-'

I sigh and delete what I wrote. I look up at the wall in front of me, blink a few times trying to remember the grammar I was taught in grade 5.

I type again.

'Hey sorry, wrong number.'

What the hell, that sounds so rude and forthright. I go back and type again.

'I don't know who you are, and I am sorry for that text.'

Nahhh this is very formal. I need something simple.

'I am sorry'

That is a bit too simple.

'Are you a hot he?'

What? What the hell am I doing? I should stop talking to Adam, he is a bad influence. Why did I even type that? Am I seriously nuts?

No, you are curious.

No no, curiosity kills the cat.

You are that cat.

I force my inner rambling and scolding to stop and proceed to delete what I just wrote.

I click my mobile off and lay back on my bed with my arms and legs spread apart and my mobile on my stomach.

Wrong numbers are so weird, I think and sigh again dramatically. I close my eyes and almost doze off into sweet slumber when my phone vibrates, on my stomach.

**2 new messages**

Before I can unlock my phone, I receive two other messages. I open it up, to find that they are from the same wrong number.

'The last time I checked I was a he. 8D'

'And as far as I know I am hot as well.'

'Also, From that message I assume you are a very desperate she or a very desperate he who is gay.'

'So, I hope you are a hot she because I am not into guys. xD'

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter for starters. It is unedited for now and I'll edit it later.

Anyyyyywayyys, (even though I don't have much views) the Line 'the last time I checked I was a he' was suggested by one of my friends and she wanted me to give her credits. Sooo here you go, thankya for the line because I was literally stuck.

Also, this chapter is unedited and there might be another chapter coming out today itself.

Soo, that's a wrap for now!

-until next time unicorns xD
Love, S❤