It wasn't a dream ;)

Chloe | He | His best friend | Adam

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

I wake up with an unusual amount of dizziness the next day, when I remember the events from last night. I shut my eyes close and take a deep breathe trying to forget everything.

Then it dawns on me; the stranger, the phone call.

It was probably a stupid dream.

I shake away the thought and get out of my bed walking towards my bathroom rubbing my eye sleepily, when my phone pings.

I narrow my eyes at it and pick it up to see a message from the same stranger.

"It wasn't a dream ;)"

My eyes widen for a second but I roll my eyes and ignore the message. My phone pings again.

"You can't ignore me for very long you know? 8D"

I give my phone a flat look and ignore the message again.

When my phone pings,

Again.

"Anyway, Remember you are beautiful and charming the way you are! People value you and temporary situations should never have a permanent solution :)

(P.s not as charming as me though xD)"

I smile at that but choose to ignore the message yet again. I shut my mobile off and start getting ready for school.

More like; hellhole.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

I walk into the hallways as my eyes instantly starts searching for the one person who I could tolerate; my Best friend Adam.

I see him casually walking ahead of me whistling, with his earphones on and hands stuffed in his pocket. I run up to him with a small smile playing on my lips.

"Hey asshole!"

"Hey asshoe!" he grins. I start walking with him towards my locker as we talk about random things from how to bomb away the school to what we had for breakfast. Suddenly out of the blue he turns towards me and asks, "So how's it with prince charming?"

"What? who?"

He gives me a flat look, "The stranger who you were talking to yesterday"

"Oh, nah we aint talking anymore"

"WHAT?"

"Yeah, I kinda made it clear with him yesterday that yesterday was our last day of ever acknowledging each other." I say with a shrug.

"Are you dumb?"

"No, I am really smart. "

"Oh god you are so dumb.. I swear to god if you do this again I'll never buy you chocolates while you are on your period." he groans and rubs his palms on his face.