1/ step-bro

Her pov

It's been 2 months since I moved in. Unlike my stepfather, he was a total jerk.

Maybe he got those genes from his deceased mother, Park Minhee.

I never really met his mom in person. Even though we've been going to the same school for years.

I didn't even know he went to the same school as me until my stepfather brought it up. Insisting that I walk to school with him everyday, for stupid safety reasons.

School doesn't even start until a month from now. So I was stuck with him for the whole summer break.

You may think, 'Why don't you just go out of the house so you can't see him?'

As much as I wanted to go out and hang out with my friends, I couldn't.

Mom told me that I had to follow his orders because he was older than me. Listening to him included:

1. not going out of the house
2. not ordering takeout
3. not playing music on my speaker, no matter how low I put the volume on
4. waking up early in the morning
and so on

I have tried to sneak out a few times and rebelled. Though he'd either hunt me down or catch me before I even take a step out of our front lawn. He always finds a way to make me listen to him which pisses me off.

At first I didn't think it was all that bad to have a stepbrother.

I'd been dying for an older brother ever since I realized I was to be an only child.

Right when I met him, I knew that he wasn't going to be a good one. I knew he was going to be trouble in my life. I could just sense it.

And unfortunately, I was right.

______

His pov

Dad told me I had to take care of her as if she was my real sister. Man, that was bs. I didn't listen to them, I wasn't going to take care of this annoying prick.

I wasn't at all okay with them moving in and to mention accepting them as family? I could never do that, especially if it was her who I had to accept.

She knew just how to irritate me.

*important business*

• thank you for taking the time to read "fashionista"!

thank you for taking the time to read "fashionista"!