11/ walk you home

"I already miss the moment when you turn around."

___

"Come on Jihoon. We-"

"Oppa."

"What?"

"It's Oppa for you."

*sighs*
"Okay Oppa. Listen, I know I'm your only friend and I want to hang out with you too. But..."

"But?"

"You know how my brother is, and I kinda past the limit last week. My parents are kinda upset."

Two Fridays ago, I took Jihoon to the 127 cafe.

Jinyoung wasn't there to boss me around because he had something to attend in Incheon.

I honestly thought that day would be the last time we'd be seeing each other.

But no, Jihoon had somehow convinced me to hangout with him for a whole week.

He said that he'd help me come up with escape plans and they all worked.

We were just lucky.

"Then if we can't go to the cafe anymore. Maybe you could ask your parents if I could come over."

"Alright, I'll try."

___

"So we're just going to leave your brother behind?"

Jihoon looked back at the school as they continued to walk farther way from it.

"He'll catch up with us." Hwami scoffed. "Plus I don't want to have to drag your beaten ass from here all the way to my house."

Jihoon frowned,
"I'm not going to get beaten up that easily. Come on, be more realistic."

"I am-OW!"

"Oops. Haha, sorry Hwami.
I didn't see you there."

____
Who do you think that was?
...
Omg I love nct dream! Their album We Young is so good! "Walk You Home" is a good song, please listen to it!