3/ vroom

Hwami pov

Jaehyun had gestured me from across the room. Our order was ready.

"I'm going to get our stuff."

He seemed too into what was on the tv that he didn't even glance at me.

{what do you think was on the tv?😏}

When I arrived at the counter I noticed that Jaehyun was no longer there.

"Hello! I'm Taeyong and here are your orders! I'm very happy that you and your boyfriend came early just to try out our smoothie!

You see, we only make them in the morning because I'm here until noon during summer break. Only I know how to make them!"

This guy doesn't like sharing his recipes, does he?

"Well thank you, I'll keep that in mind if I ever want a smoothie." I smiled genuinely. "Oh and he's not my boyf-"

"Hey there's this thing I always say to those who buy my smoothies!" He cuts me off.

{seriously what is wrong with me and the characters getting cut off 😂}

"Wh-"

"Ppallippalli pihae, right cherry bomb feel it yum!" I flinched as he cuts me off, again.

Is this why they don't have any customers?

"Hyung~ I told you not to say that anymore! This is why no one comes when you're here!"

"Well I can't help it!"

"I'm sorry ma'am, that you had to witness that. Let me bring your order to your table."

"No it's okay, I don't mind! Th-."

"She says she doesn't mind!"

"Well, I mind!"

Before Taeyong could say anything back, we'd already made it halfway towards the table.

"What's your name?"

"Hwami. Bae Hwami."

"Ah Hwami, what a beautiful name."

"Thank you." I blushed at his compliment.

"If you need anything, please ask me. My name is Doyoung. And don't talk to Hyung, he's a little...weird." Doyoung gave me a heartwarming smile before leaving.

We enjoyed our meal in silence until someone decided that we have some fun.

"Since you two don't seem to be doing anything fun, I thought maybe I could lighten up the mood." Doyoung pulled out a microphone from behind his back.

I snorted at how cute he was being.

"How about we have a talk show with Doyoung's Vroom Vroom Show~"

I clapped in amusement.

"Hwami-ssi how do you li-"

"You should stop."