16.1/ he's not the one

a month later

hwami pov

Jihoon, Jinyoung, and I decided to go to the 127 cafe during fall break.

Taeyong, the owner of the cafe, told me that he'd be working full-time during our fall break.

He told me that I was welcome to the cafe whenever and he would give me free treats!

Jinyoung complained to me when I told him what Taeyong told me.

Taeyong didn't mention Jinyoung in our conversation whatsoever.

Guess why.
.
.
.
The whole entire staff is still sulky about my brother being rude to their 'most important' employee, Doyoung.

And I can't help that, he was being a little too much that day.

Even though Jinyoung and I may seem a little closer than before (because we kinda are),

we still fight and he still makes me wake up super early during the weekdays and holidays.
.
.
.
The three of us talked about what we should do during break. We concluded on going to an amusement park this weekend.

After that, Jihoon and Jinyoung left me alone so I could work on some homework at the cafe.

"Bye bye, Hwami." Jihoon gave me a hug before catching up with Jinyoung, who was already out the door.

I snickered at Jinyoung's behavior, "Pft, that rude brat, doesn't even wait for his friend."

Though both Jihoon and I were used to it.

——-
half an hour later

"Hello." An angelic voice woke me up from my thoughts as I was reading a book.

I knew who that was. I haven't talked to him ever since he apologized to me that day.
.
.
.
"H-haechan sunbae?"