13/ underwear theif pt.2

Jihoon ruffled Hwami's hair as they continued to watch music bank. Wanna One was going to debut today!

"Oppa~ Stop it!" The girl glared at the boy.

"Stop being cute." He smiled.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes before her attention went back to the tv.

With Jinyoung in the bathroom, probably taking a big dump, Jihoon could reveal the real reason why Hwami picked up a fight with her brother.
(They always fight but this time there was a deeper meaning behind today's little argument.)

So, he scooted closer to the younger. Honestly they were already practically cuddling.

They've been going way overboard that it would make Jinyoung kick Jihoon out if he saw. Even if Jihoon was a really good friend of his, no one and we mean no one is allowed to be that close to his sister.

"I saw what you did there." He whispered into her ear.

"W-what?" Hwami was shocked and now blushing from the ticklish feeling around her ear because of you know who.

"I said I saw what you did there," he backed away to look at the girl's reaction more clearly. "You were jealous, weren't you?"

"I don't understand." She blinked innocently. The girl really didn't understand where he was going at.

"You pulled that jacket out of the dryer, and blamed it on your brother. For no reason. Wait no, because you didn't like how he wouldn't let you even sit by me."

"Sh-"

That's when the bathroom door opened. They both shot their heads towards the direction of the sound.

...

"What? Did I miss something?"

Jihoon shrugged, "Other than Wanna One's debut stage, you didn't."

"WHAT?!?" Jinyoung paced back and forth. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!"

"Chill. It's probably on the web by now." Jihoon answered casually.

"Right!" Jinyoung ran into his room which contained his laptop.

As Jinyoung left to watch his to be favorite band, Jihoon took that as a chance to whisper one more thing into the younger girl's ear.

"Don't worry, I'll pay more attention to you for now on. Why? Because you deserve it. And I'll make sure that your brother won't be in the way of us."

Just like that Jihoon went back from Jeojang-idiot to just Jeojang.

As if he had never said any of that to the girl.