14/ hah bullshit

Jinyoung pov

I was running so I could catch up with the two.

I had told them to go on without me because I was taking a test. Who knew the test would only take me a couple minutes?

By the time I reached the front gates, they were like 5 yards away from me. I was about to call them to wait for me.

Though I noticed something odd. First of all they weren't even really walking. And second of all, they looked like they were arguing.

That surprised me. They were never like this. Hwami and I were the only ones who fought not Hwami and Jihoon.

I ran towards them.

——— 3rd person ———

"I never knew you would be like this Jihoon. 'Guys are supposed to', hah bullshit." Hwami yelled at Jihoon.

It was obvious to the three that Hwami was upset.

Though none of the males knew why.

"Yah, Hwami. That's not how you're suppose to talk to Jihoon." Jinyoung scolded his younger sister.

Hwami's face grew even redder. "THEN HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO TALK TO HIM! HOW A GIRL SHOULD TALK TO A GUY? HUH?"

Whoa. If only you could see the two boys' faces now, filled with surprise. Hwami did yell at Jinyoung a lot, but never like this.

Whatever Jihoon did that upset Hwami was probably something important to her that she'd yell this loud.

"I-I didn't m-mean that." Jinyoung stuttered.

Wow, this is a first. Jinyoung would never stutter like this due to his sister's words. He was speechless now. How was he suppose to calm her down?

Well Hwami was someone to calm down if she explained her side of the story. That much, the two guys knew.

"Look I'm sorry if I offended you." Jinyoung apologized.

"Me too," whispered Jihoon.

"What about we talk about this while we're by the cherry blossom trees, alright?" Hwami softened to Jinyoung's suggestion.

She did want to see the cherry blossoms after all.

"I guess." She answered.