How it all started (Chapter 1)

(This chapter is when Jalissa was real and how Jake and Alissa broke up)
Jakes POV:
I woke up at about 8 AM this morning and smiled when I saw Alissa sleeping. She is so beautiful I'm so lucky to have her. I got up and grabbed my vlog camera. "Good morning Jake Paulers!"I whispered. "Alissa is still asleep so I'm gonna wake her up using this" I showed the camera an air horn then I blowed it. Alissa woke up instantly and screamed. I died of laughter.
Later that day....
Alissa's POV:
Logan texted me and told me he was having a party that night and that Jake and I could come. I decided to not tell Jake and go alone because I feel like Jake doesn't really
like me anymore. He's always inviting girls over to make videos with and he's kinda flirting with them. I feel like he's hiding something from me. When I got to Logan's apartment Logan was drunk so I decided to get revenge on Jake. I kissed him and without knowing Logan texted Jake about the party also. So Jake walked in on us. "Crap" I felt so bad but I was just mad at Jake at the time. I instantly regretted what I did. I loved Jake so much.
"Lissa...how could you do this to me..."
"Jake I can explain"
"NO just stop. You cheated on me with my brother. I can never forgive you...it's over."
Jakes POV:
I left Logans and went back to the team ten house. I never wanted to see Alissa again. She spent the night at Logan's because she was scared to come back and deal with me. I took all her stuff and moved it downstairs. I changed the password to her room also. I hated her but I still loved her at the same time. She broke my heart...
Alissa's POV:
I came to the team ten house the next morning and saw all my stuff downstairs. I didn't have a place to stay so I tried to figure out the password to my room. I couldn't figure it out so I ended up taking my stuff and going to a friends house.
"Goodbye Jakey..." I whispered but I wish he heard.
(Sorry this chapter is short I didn't want to have a long background story)