Erika Paul!? (Chapter 8)

Erika's POV:

The next morning I woke up at 6 AM. I couldn't sleep all night. I was too worried about Jake. I decided I would just go back to the team 10 house and make sure Jake is okay so I could sleep. I put on a team 10 hoodie and Jakes joggers. I left a note for Megan, grabbed my stuff and left. When I got to the team 10 house I went straight up to Jake's room. He was okay. I grabbed a few blankets and pillows from my old room (She shares a room with Jake now) I saw Logan sleeping in my bed so I was very quiet. I set up a spot to sleep on the floor in Jakes room for me to sleep on. I kissed Jake on the head then tried to sleep. I still couldn't sleep, I just stared at Jake until I got so tired, i closed my eyes and finally fell asleep.

A few weeks later...

Jakes POV:

I was on my way to the doctors with Erika. We were both excited because I might not have to use my oxygen tanks anymore, or my wheelchair and I won't have to take as much medicine. The doctor asked me a few questions and took a few tests. About 5 minutes later the doctor got the test results.

Doctor: Good news! You don't need your wheelchair or oxygen tanks anymore! You only have to take this pill twice a day for a week then you do not have to take any more medication.

The doctor took his wheelchair and oxygen tank.

Jake & Erika: Thank You

D: And also you both don't have to take your depression medication or see a therapist. You both seem happy.

Erika's POV:

I was so happy. I grabbed Jakes medication and Jakes hand as we left. Once we were in the car I kissed him for the first time in a while because I couldn't while he still needed his oxygen tanks. I loved him so much.

The next day...

Erika's POV:

Jake woke me up this morning and he told me that today we are going to redo our 6 month anniversary and he had a surprise for me. So I grabbed what was supposed to be his 6 month anniversary present and got ready.

Jakes POV:

On the 6 month anniversary date I was going to propose to her but we got in a car crash. I knew i wanted to immediately propose to her once I got better. So today was the day. I got Chance, Anthony, Kade, Tessa, Ray and the Martinez Twins to help. Once Erika got ready we got in my truck and we drove to the beach. Once we got there I put some blankets and pillows in the back of my truck. We climbed in and I asked her if she was okay with pizza for dinner because that's what we had on our first date. I texted Anthony to bring over the pizza I already ordered. After we ate we took a walk on the beach while Kade took some photos. After that we just talked. (btw no one was on the beach) Erika gave me my present. It was a photo album with a bunch of pictures of us in it. She also got me the newest pairs of yeezys and...a key? A car key....

J- YOU GOT ME A TESLA!!!!!?

E- Yep! Its white, do you like it?

Jakes POV:

A few moments later I saw Chad driving the white Tesla Erika bought me towards us. I kissed Erika then ran over to the car.

"OMG THANK YOU BABE"

After that I gave Erika my present. I gave her a silver necklace with diamonds and an infinity sign.

"I got you this because I will love you forever...that's why I wanted to ask you this:

I got down on my knees and said

"Erika Costell...Will you marry me?

Haha cliff hanger! I will update tonight or tomorrow. Also I think I'm going to start doing team 10 questions at the end of the chapter. So comment your answer. Todays question is...

Jerika or Chessa?