Happiness Or Depression? (Chapter 7)

Erika's POV:
This morning I woke up by my alarm to refill Jakes oxygen tank. I was very stressed and depressed. I hated seeing the man I love in this much pain. I had an idea to just take a break and relax. I called Logan and asked him to take care of Jake.
E- Hey
L- Hey! What's up?
E- Could you spend the night and take care of Jake? I'm really stressed and hate seeing him in so much pain. I really need a break?
L- Yeah of course. You deserve a break. Thanks for taking care of him.
E- Thanks so much.
L- I'll be over in an hour
E- k cya
L- bye
Erika's POV:
I texted my friend Megan and asked if I could spend the night. She said yes so I got ready and packed my stuff. I put on this:

I booked some appointments for me and Meg

I booked some appointments for me and Meg. I booked an appointment for the nail salon and a massage. We planned on going to the gym and going to a café.
Logan's POV:
I got to the team 10 house and I saw how much craziness was going on. Obviously Erika couldn't trust any of them to take care of Jake. Except Tessa but she was in Ohio with Chance, meeting his family. I walked in and saw Erika. We hugged then she told me everything that I need to know to take care of Jake. She gave me his medication and left.
Erika's POV:
I was so relieved to have a day to relax. I met Meg at the gym and we did some workouts. After, we took a shower and went to a café for lunch. We got some massages and got out nails done. I was talking to Meg and she said that she thinks I should go to the doctor to get some medication for my stress and possibility of depression. I agreed so after I went to the doctor. The Doctor ran some tests then told me the results.
Doctor: Unfortunately Erika, you do have depression. It's not mild but it's not too bad either. Here is your medication. Take it once daily for a week then start taking it twice daily. You should also see a therapist every other week. I recommended this therapist.
Hands her a therapists business card 
E- Thank you
D- The therapist should tell you when/if you need to come back or get new medication.
E- Thanks.
Erika and Megan went to Megan's house.
Logans POV:
Jake was very different. He was unhealthily skinny and was always sad. I tried to remember the old Jake who always had a smile on his face and made me laugh even when I was sad. I knew I had to cheer him up.
L- YOOOOO what's up Jake?!
J- Hey.
L- My YouTube Channel just hit 8 million and Yours is at 9 million (they aren't rlly but it's fanfiction) ITS THE RISE OF THE PAULS!!!
Logan's POV:
He smiled a little bit when I said our phrase "THE RISE OF THE PAULS" That made me happy. But I had to get him even happier. I pulled out my phone and searched on YouTube "Jake Paul and Logan Paul Vines"
L- Wanna watch our old vines with me?
J- Sure, I have nothing better to do.
Logan's POV:
We watched our old vines and clicked on more and more videos of our vines and old videos we made together. He kept smiling and laughing.
L- now there's my little brother I know.
J- thanks for cheering me up bro
L- anytime
Jakes POV:
For the first time in a long time I felt happy. Remembering the fun times with Logan just made me so happy that I couldn't stop smiling or laughing.